• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Evanix Air Speed Problem-need some help

Just fired my first four magazines and got a jam. I don't really see a way to get the magazine out. Does anyone know what to do here besides sending the gun back. Not sure why it jammed. I know you have to be very careful about centering the magazine when loading and thought I was. Also still have about 140 bar of air so well above the never fire pt at 100 bar or above for the .25.

Fred

If the rifle is jammed be sure to draw the cocking lever all the way back as sometime the pin is sticking out just a tad and it will hang up the magazine.
The magazine has a very robust construction and should shear off any lead pellets preventing it from being removed. Again be sure to have the coking level drawn back while wiggling aggressive for the magazine to shear the lead.

Hi Hajimoto

On this magazine there is a slot for the 3/16 that the pin sticks out so we can insert with it being all the way back. However I have tried with the lever all the way back with no apparent effect. They warn in the manual that the magazine must be centered or a jam may occur and in fact did just that in one of the reviews on this rifle. It is very easy to push it in to far so I thought I was being careful there but who knows that may have been it. The other concern with this rifle it to not fire it below 100 bar, as that can also cause a misfire and in fact require it to be sent back for repairs. Anyway thanks for the suggestion.

Fred

Havent seen one.

On a couple of magazine feed rigs I've been able to use an exacto knife ( razor/other) to cut the pellet in two then remove & clean pieces out.

Maybe call your dealer. I read the mags are not good, have been redesigned and will be given free-warranty- to all current owners. Also a defect causes poor accuracy and some fix for this is in the works.Just something I read tho.

Keep us posted.

John

Hi Hajimoto

On this magazine there is a slot for the 3/16 that the pin sticks out so we can insert with it being all the way back. However I have tried with the lever all the way back with no apparent effect. They warn in the manual that the magazine must be centered or a jam may occur and in fact did just that in one of the reviews on this rifle. It is very easy to push it in to far so I thought I was being careful there but who knows that may have been it. The other concern with this rifle it to not fire it below 100 bar, as that can also cause a misfire and in fact require it to be sent back for repairs. Anyway thanks for the suggestion.

Fred

Fred - I am aware of the slot in the mag but when the trigger block is in its stock position the very tip of the probe sticks out just a tad and that could catch on a pellet if it is sticking out a little bit.
I would suggest a fiberglass or wooden push rod to clear the barrel and so forth.
Haj