New Euro 220V Shoebox Freedom 8 Compressor

I live in the land of no basements, small backyards, and small garages. Space is a commodity and so being small amd compact is just as important as output (for my situation). I think this is why the Omega is apealing to some. The Bauer and Kid, although hands down are better, require a designated space. With very little storage area, the garage tends to fill up.I am envious of your shop! I already have the first stage compressor and it would be easy to stack on top. They look like they can easily be repaired and if I can fill in under 2 hours it might work for my situation. I almost got the Kidd but didn't know where I was going to put the dam thing! 
Now that the kids are in college, the wife is talking down-sizing. What the ………! Should have stayed in Indiana! LOL

30, I would own one if the Shelden wasn't an option as I will not buy Chinese unless I have to. But, it is very slow and after you add in the cost of all the needed add ons to even compare to the others, it really isn't that inexpensive. Again, I think the shoebox is awesome, but the slow speeds make it very hard to compare to even the chinese units. I really don't mean to be a dick about it, but I fill my tiger shark from 3000psi to 4700psi in under 7 minutes. I totally get your point, and if the Shelden didn't exist, I would own a shoebox. However, the compressors above the shoebox and chinese will spoil you very quickly so I am very biased!!