NEW ELEMENT BALLISTICS APP NOW AVAILABLE!!!

It’s now available today!

All I can say is…now I don’t have a worry moving on to an Element scope. See the only reason that stopped me from buying an element scope is the fact that they never had an app like chairgun or SBC.

Which is why I stuck to my trusty Hawke 6-24x56 and ChairGun.

But now that they have their own app, and with all their reticles…I can move on without a worry. The app is pretty cool too.

You have my praises Element team!

Last edited:
In general, ballistics calculators are not tied to a specific reticle, and certainly not tied to the reticles used by a specific brand/maker.

1 mil = 1 mil, and 1 MOA = 1 MOA. In the calculators and in the reticles. The calculator/app is just doing math for you. That math can be applied everywhere and anywhere. No brand loyalty needed.

In general, ballistics calculators are not tied to a specific reticle, and certainly not tied to the reticles used by a specific brand/maker.

1 mil = 1 mil, and 1 MOA = 1 MOA. In the calculators and in the reticles. The calculator/app is just doing math for you. That math can be applied everywhere and anywhere. No brand loyalty needed.
Yeah the math is math…but it’s nice looking at your reticle on the app lol. Just my preference though.

On my iPhone, just downloaded the app..

1C15EDC5-FC8D-49AF-AE21-223C863DCE32.png

F8AE474F-AFC5-4AC4-8DBC-A8EE738FA7B2.png

The drag coefficient. There are several to choose from GA is for pellets. G1 slugs..
G1 is not suitable for pellets or large meplat slugs. There are plenty of alternatives available, though not on the Element software. It is worrying if they are suggesting it for pellets.

Last edited:

The shall we say "less motivated" individuals want the reticle to just show you where to hold, which is counter intuitive if you are in a ballistics calc. One would think if you made it that far, you can handle the rest.