New EDMU from EDgun West

Status
Not open for further replies.

JU

Jul 4, 2018
How do you like my new $98 gauge from EDgun West ... isn't it awesome ?

1536281508_15383681435b91cba415f111.66360997_EDMU.jpg

The lines are the worst part. It looks more clear in person but the lines look like GARBAGE in person. I sent an email to EDgun west 3 days ago asking how to get a replacement for the defective lens. Next they sent me a request to review the product. I did the review stating that the gauges work perfectly but one came with a defective lens and gave it 3 stars. A message said that my review had been submitted to the "owner" for his approval. My email has been ignored. I don't care if I have to buy a dozen new lenses to end up with one good one... BUT EDGUN WEST IGNORES MY EMAILS so I can't have a proper lens on my brand new $98 gauge from EDgun west.

This post is pretty pointless and makes you seem petty.... Only my opinion so take it for what you want of course. You already made a post about it in the dealer feedback and I would have perhaps shot them a call before making snarky posts here about it. If the cover was scratched you should have sent it back right away or contacted them at that point before you put it on and not a couple weeks later to get maximum results from the dealer. To be clear, I agree that no reply after three days isnt cool but it is right after a holiday. I just received two gauges and one of mine has a cloudy appearance but not enough to worry about. I also think that they should just list them on the site for 2.99 or whatever they need for the plastic things so if they get lost or scratched we can get new ones easily. Good luck and I would try a call tomorrow, a person in real time always gets me the best results.

This post is pretty pointless and makes you seem petty.... Only my opinion so take it for what you want of course. You already made a post about it in the dealer feedback and I would have perhaps shot them a call before making snarky posts here about it. If the cover was scratched you should have sent it back right away or contacted them at that point before you put it on and not a couple weeks later to get maximum results from the dealer. To be clear, I agree that no reply after three days isnt cool but it is right after a holiday. I just received two gauges and one of mine has a cloudy appearance but not enough to worry about. I also think that they should just list them on the site for 2.99 or whatever they need for the plastic things so if they get lost or scratched we can get new ones easily. Good luck and I would try a call tomorrow, a person in real time always gets me the best results.

No no, I purchased the gauges separately, a week apart and notified them immediately of the second one's defective lens. They chose to ignore my review that they requested as well as my email informing them of the problem. No need to make an ass of yourself by calling me "petty". I give credit where it is due and I also point out problems. I have been treated poorly by this company and I'm sharing my experience. The type of work I do does not give me time for phone calls. I placed my order over the internet and I tried to solve the problem over the internet, on their website using the options they provide. I will not jump through hoops for them.

You make some sarcastic post about a product when the dealer hasnt even had a chance to reply to your dealer feedback post and Im an ass? lol Wont make a phone call to "jump through hoops" but will take the time to post and reply here.... You got a reply to the dealer feedback post in half a day so there you go.

Yes you are being an absolute ass without a doubt as you have tried so hard to prove. I have a demanding job that prevents me from calling them during their business hours... but I can type fairly fast and FOLLOWED THE LINK ON THEIR WEBSITE TO CONTACT THEM 4 DAYS AGO... and this is the second time I've had to explain it to you.

Capt. Cannon was trying to help you and not trying to be a jerk; there was a LOL after his negative response to you. In the future I Will give you a negative for responses like your second to last post. This is great group of friends and in the future you may want to post in a question as to what to do verses jumping all over a sponsor. Even to my surprise, almost all the sponsors have responded to problems from members here. I have seen posts from FX, Daystate, AA, Edgun, Pyramid, AOA, Airgun Depot, just to name a few!

FYI- Most of us are busy and working hard, I worked 6 days this week!

Dr. Harper

Capt. Cannon was trying to help you and not trying to be a jerk; there was a LOL after his negative response to you. In the future I Will give you a negative for responses like your second to last post. This is great group of friends and in the future you may want to post in a question as to what to do verses jumping all over a sponsor. Even to my surprise, almost all the sponsors have responded to problems from members here. I have seen posts from FX, Daystate, AA, Edgun, Pyramid, AOA, Airgun Depot, just to name a few!

FYI- Most of us are busy and working hard, I worked 6 days this week!

Dr. Harper

You think they are the only ones working hard? People need money to buy these things. I followed their contact method on the same website I ordered from. I did not get a failed delivery notice from my email service. The email seemed to generate a review request within seconds of sending. I completed the review and got another notice saying "your review is being held for review by the owner". I waited 3 days with no response. The "LOL" was not intended the way you said and was meant as sarcasm. He was being an ass and you are being an ass. I don't give squat about your feedback because you are just as unreasonable as your buddy. I realize I'm in Michael's house and subject to his rules but I'm not about to take any BS from you or your buddy because you and your buddy are completely wrong. Being a sponsor doesn't make a person infallible or correct. It just means they payed to advertise. I deal with customers daily who spend hundreds of thousands with my company and I've been doing it for a long time. I understand customer service and regularly put in 15 hour days. I'm not special, you're not special, it is what it is. Brian has restored my trust in EDgunWest and he will still have my business if he wants.

I've read quite enough. @JU - consider this a warning please refer to the RULES:

1. Before you post or reply, ask yourself, “Is my post going to be: constructive, insightful, or helpful in advancing the airgun community?”
  2. Speak to everyone as you would like to be spoken to. Abusive language, profanity, and/or Trolling is not allowed.
    [/LIST=1]

-Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.