New Edgun??

It is now May. I thought I remembered Ed saying or at least hinting that something new was dropping in April. Lelya’s no longer seem to be available, Matadors also seem to not be available. So the only Edgun you can get now is the Leshiy 2. Now the Leshiy is a fantastic gun and seems to be selling like hotcakes and perhaps there is currently no production capacity for a new gun, but it seems like there should be more than one gun in the lineup. Logic would dictate that the semi-auto and REPR technology would trickle down to the Matador and Lelya. So it is now May, where are they?

It is now May. I thought I remembered Ed saying or at least hinting that something new was dropping in April. Lelya’s no longer seem to be available, Matadors also seem to not be available. So the only Edgun you can get now is the Leshiy 2….

There are a couple of R5M Standards on EDgun West’s site right now for about $1705.

The Leshiy2 was designed by a Left Handed guy, Brian holds it with left hand, crank it open and loads the pellets with right hand.

I am a right handed, when I open the L2, I am still holding it in right hand, when opens and swivels away I need to change hands because the mag loading is - at the other side.

I would welcome a hinge from opposite side. ;)

Also, eventually some new trick with a mag...instead of a round mag, maybe a 22LR style just snap it in from below?

It is now May. I thought I remembered Ed saying or at least hinting that something new was dropping in April. Lelya’s no longer seem to be available, Matadors also seem to not be available. So the only Edgun you can get now is the Leshiy 2. Now the Leshiy is a fantastic gun and seems to be selling like hotcakes and perhaps there is currently no production capacity for a new gun, but it seems like there should be more than one gun in the lineup. Logic would dictate that the semi-auto and REPR technology would trickle down to the Matador and Lelya. So it is now May, where are they?

Matadors, Lelyas and L2 arrived to USA and passed the custom clearance already, so they will be available soon. As for something new, we always work on it, but I never tell the exact data and technical details :)

By the way, no problem with EDgun export from Russia, I've told we would always find the way to work :)

Reactions: photoclark