• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Edgun Leshiy Gen.3 ??

Hi, 

I've read about a new version of the Edgun Leshiy, the Leshiy Gen. 3.

It comes with new features/improvements compared to the previous version Gen. 2:

-New texturized grip

-New EDMU with new design and features

-Smaller reg with gives an extra 15% in terms of shotcount

Did you know about it? Anyone has proved the new improvements? Now i have a Gen.2 in .22cal with a 12Ft/lbs Huma reg shooting 18grs at 22Joules. (40Shots per fill from 250 to 90bar).

Regards!

I'm not sure if it would be classed as a Gen 3 but I have the newer stippled grip, EDMU and smaller OEM regulator on my Leshiy which I received in the early part of October this year. I also have the 12ft.lb Huma regulator but haven't installed it yet. What I'm really impressed with is the new EDMU. Compared to the 1st gen EDMU on my R5M which I got a year ago, it's so much easier to activate and toggle through the menu. The new regulator also has the BAR adjustment scale decal.

Please, guys, be realistic! The new generation means, to me, chaning something in general, not the minor improvement, which we make on the constant base. In fact I even don't register all those small changes, as I consider it as a normal, working process, but not a reason to cry out about "new revolutionary, bla, bla, bla... " So, not 3rd generation of Leshiy exist, just a normal Leshiy with the normal improvements I don't advertise.

Just enjoy it!

Ed

Please, guys, be realistic! The new generation means, to me, chaning something in general, not the minor improvement, which we make on the constant base. In fact I even don't register all those small changes, as I consider it as a normal, working process, but not a reason to cry out about "new revolutionary, bla, bla, bla... " So, not 3rd generation of Leshiy exist, just a normal Leshiy with the normal improvements I don't advertise.

Just enjoy it!

Ed

Thank you for clearing things up Ed. You make awesome guns. 

Since I'm reading this thread right now, and since I'm contemplating purchasing a pistol for FT, could a Leshiy be made legal for PFT, or is it already? 

Thanks in advance if someone would answer this for me.

Since the air reservoir is in the shoulder rest, I doubt it can be considered a "pistol".

Hoot

Yes, that is what makes me ask.

Are you able to completely fold the stock and activate the safety with one arm of the bipod swung back like that? With no extension adapter on the lower rail?

If so, what model of bipod is that?

It does activate the safety but halfway. The air cylinder ends up resting on the ADM mount. No rail extension/riser. It's an Atlas bipod, model PSR BT46-LW17 with ADM 170-S quick release mount. From what another member told me, if you get the Atlas bipod with just the standard two bolt picatinny clamp, it should fold completely flat and activate the safety all the way. I'm fine with the Atlas model I have because I move it around to other guns and the QR mount really makes things easier.