• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

New EC-3000 310 bar?

Just picked up a Hill EC3000 and was under the impression it would only do 300 bar.. However, once I powered the unit on, I was pleasantly surprised it was showing 310.
PAs website still has 300 bar listed. Thought I would share in case anyone was passing this up because they wanted a 4500-psi compressor

1659102755014.png

1659102613767.png

I like Hill products and English made PCPs like Daystate, BSA, and Air Arms. The Hill compressor first appeared around 4 years ago and was priced at $999 in the U.S. It jumped to $1299 when I found that it uses rubber o-rings for piston seals. Then it jumped to $1399. Now it's $1499 and still only recommended to fill PCP's instead of tanks. Hill is good quality but falls very short on value. The Hill compressor is extremely overpriced for what it can do. Hill charges a king's ransom for rebuild parts and proprietary lubricants. No thank you. I realize there is inflation these days but a 50% increase in 4 years is a bit much.

Reactions: Ctkny