• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Daystate Super Leggero 110V 4500 psi Air Compressor Video

Here is a new video on the 4 stage Daystate Super Leggero 110V 4500 psi Air Compressor

I got mine in February and it is outstanding! My previous compressor still works great, Omega Aircharger, but I wanted to make sure I’m never without air. Of course I have about 5 45 min tanks and 2 60 min tanks, 2 30 min tanks and a 3L tank. If you can’t guess, I shoot a lot.🤣 So far it’s been great. Only has about 2.5 hrs on it. My work schedule has changed so I gotta get back to shooting…Grass

I got mine in February and it is outstanding! My previous compressor still works great, Omega Aircharger, but I wanted to make sure I’m never without air. Of course I have about 5 45 min tanks and 2 60 min tanks, 2 30 min tanks and a 3L tank. If you can’t guess, I shoot a lot.🤣 So far it’s been great. Only has about 2.5 hrs on it. My work schedule has changed so I gotta get back to shooting…Grass
What are the top off times for a 45 min tank ? Thanks man.

On the video, it took him over 20 minutes to top off from 3000 to 4500PSI. So how is yours doing it in half the time?
I don’t count the time it takes fill the whip.I have a one way valve so the tank valve is opened. Once it equalizes it takes 9 to 10 mins tops. He had a 100cf tank so maybe it takes a little longer... Grass