• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Daystate Saxon Limited Edition Air Rifle

Daystate has announced a new, limited edition model, the Saxon. It's a beauty!!!

The Daystate Saxon is the first version of the new Wolverine 2 model that's due to be launched in 2017. Daystate tells us that only 150 Saxons will be manufactured, so if you want one of these exquisite beasts, it's probably a good idea to move fast...

There's a lot more information and plenty of photographs in Hard Air Magazine at http://hardairmagazine.com/news/announcing-new-daystate-saxon-limited-edition-air-rifle/

And why the name "Saxon"? The answer is there, too.

I can't wait to see the Saxon in person at the 2017 SHOT Show in January.

Stephen Archer
Hard Air Magazine
http://www.hardairmagazine.com

"hardairmag"

The Daystate Saxon is the first version of the new Wolverine 2 model that's due to be launched in 2017. Daystate tells us that only 150 Saxons will be manufactured, so if you want one of these exquisite beasts, it's probably a good idea to move fast...

The Daystate Artemis is a nice looking limited edition where they only made 50. That's been available for a year or more with no sign of them selling out.

My guess would be that there is no need for anyone to hurry with this one (espiecially if they all come with that tiger-skin laminate). It doesn't seem like there is a huge demand for ultra high price special edition Daystates. From my point of view, it's because the regular Daystates are already very nice. No need to spend an extra $700 for the same rifle.

If they are the same price as the regular version, I think demand will be higher for the one that comes with a nicely figured walnut stock. 

I'll admit that I am not a fan of brightly colors laminate stocks but that one is particularly brutal. 

"Dirte"
"scrane"Daystates are received more favorably here than they are in their home country.
I believe the price in England is 1900.00 pounds.
So about $2500. $500 or $600 dollars more than a standard Wolverine at today's exchange rates.
I would like to see one in figured walnut.
Like the regular wolverine, for example?

"zebra"
"Dirte"
"scrane"Daystates are received more favorably here than they are in their home country.
So about $2500. $500 or $600 dollars more than a standard Wolverine at today's exchange rates.
I didn't think the new Wolverine 2 was out until 2017. I don't see one with the silver receiver and barrel finish. Am I missing something?

"Dirte"
"zebra"
"Dirte"
I didn't think the new Wolverine 2 was out until 2017. I don't see one with the silver receiver and barrel finish. Am I missing something?
It's a special addition. Daystate likes silver receivers on their limited edition models. The limited edition huntsman also has silver bits to make it...um....you know...special n stuff.