• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Daystate Revere FULL field review/Hunt

Just wanted to pipe in Dana.

I always enjoy these videos as well. It’s nice when the reviewer says what he likes and what he thinks can be improved about the rifle. You are fairly explicit in giving constructive feedback, and we appreciate that! If I did a review, I would be the same. I had the Regal XL .22 Huntsman and I didn’t mind the bolt, but after having three side levers now, I appreciate the easier cocking action.

I love this rifle, but I may opt for the .22. Also thinking hard on the HW100.

Nice job!

Just wanted to pipe in Dana.

I always enjoy these videos as well. It’s nice when the reviewer says what he likes and what he thinks can be improved about the rifle. You are fairly explicit in giving constructive feedback, and we appreciate that! If I did a review, I would be the same. I had the Regal XL .22 Huntsman and I didn’t mind the bolt, but after having three side levers now, I appreciate the easier cocking action.

I love this rifle, but I may opt for the .22. Also thinking hard on the HW100.

Nice job!

Thanks Tommy,

After shooting both I really do enjoy the sidelever more. I was surprised how capable the .177 caliber was out to 70 yards, really fun. Having that 13 shot magazine was perfect being able to hike around all day. The HW100 is one of those guns you never hear anyone complain about.