New Daystate Redwolf HP .22 @ 228 Yards....

So my first day at the range with the new Daystate Red Wolf HP. I put the gun on high and medium settings. 

So first, there was very little wind but noticed quite a few fliers from the new uncleaned barrel. I tried .22 fx hybrids 22 grain and the JSB knockouts at 25 grains. Both seem about the same accuracy for me so far. I was able to hit 6 inch targets at 115 yards and then decided to just go long distance. The following image was shot at 228 yards with FX Hybrids on medium Power. I forgot to get my chrono left at home. But once I got the gun zeroed at 115 yards, I turned my scope down to 20 power, it is a 10 to 40 power, it is second focal plane scope. Surprising I could actually hit the target once the elevation was figured out.

As an added bonus, I have a 318 yard range and was able to hit a few clay pigeons at that range which totally blew me away. I backed off my scope to only 10 power and used holdover to the very last mark at the bottom of the scope. Yep, cant believe it can actually hit clay pigeons at 318 yards plus. Great gun so far looking at cleaning the barrel and really getting down to the nitty gritty of ammo selection. I used Medium power to give me more shots versus High Power. High power which eats alot of air.

at 228 yards, medium settings fx hybrids. This is not a shot group just various shots at this range, very surprised I was able to do 2 to 4 shots back to back hits on this target before the wind picked up. Once that happen, you know accuracy went down the drain. 6 inch plate for reference. 

Anyway, great gun so far. 
20211223_152924.1640306668.jpg