• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Daystate Huntsman Revere and a A+++ for Airguns of Arizona!

Mi Huntsman Revere in .177 arrived with the athlon talos 4-14x44 scope and 0Db moderator installed. looks great to me. The weather has not cooperated for me to get out with it yet. I'll let you know how it shoots when I get out, shoulders smoothly.

20220912_205010.jpg

I ordered the non-regulated model because I liked the price and I know that, even without the regulator, these guns shoot great. I get 90 shots out of my .177. BTW, I bought two CARM magazines for $30 ea. Great products. I installed a Sightron S-Tac 4-20X50 MOA-2 scope because there was a recent sale for $299. It's lightweight and has great optics. One light coat of Tru-Oil on the stock really brought out the beauty of this rather plain-jane piece of wood.
IMG-6776.jpg

Well, I got to do quite a bit of shooting and the verdict is...I love this rifle! Not only does it look great, but it shoots great as well! It's not heavy at all which makes it easier to shoot off-hand. On the bench it's very stable and accurate.

The pellets feed very well from the magazine which is not always the case with my FX M3. Trigger pull is light and smooth. I forgot to measure it, but I will next time I shoot. I only shot the JSB Exact Jumbo 15.89 Grain pellets so far. They were recommended by AoA.

Here is my first target with the Revere...

20220907_100820.jpg