• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Daystate Huntsman Revere and a A+++ for Airguns of Arizona!

I ordered a new Daystate Huntsman Revere from Airguns of Arizona last Friday. I ordered by phone because I wanted a very nice, figured stock and not one of the run of the mill I've seen in some online store adds. The salesman promised me they would go through their stock of .22 caliber guns and pick me a nice one.

Well, not only did they go out of their way and send me a fantastic looking gun, but they also shipped it fast, and it arrived today!

No time to shoot it until late tomorrow, but there is a nice, detailed spec sheet from Daystate with some shots fired info and an additional target with a tight 5 shot group from AoA.

This is my second air gun from AoA and both experiences have been fantastic!

Pics and a quick review to come soon...

Here are a few quick pics. The stock has a nice tiger strip flame to it. It's very hard for me to do it justice in a photo.

Maybe in some outside light tomorrow. I'm sure a little oiling will do it good and bring out the grain and flame better.

20220831_175906.jpg
20220831_175914.jpg
20220831_175919.jpg

Good that you got yours quickly, I ordered one as part of the We the Plinkers package 3 days before you but there is a hang up on the Althon scopes being available they are out of stock and they were expecting them by the beginning of this week, as per mid-day today they are still pending. I asked for a darker stocked one, which I hope translates into a looker, regardless I am expecting a fun plinker and possibly a great rifle to try my hand at HFT.

Reactions: Sp8ctre
I have an Athlon Argos BTR GEN2 6-24x50 on my FX M3 and I love it. Not sure what model comes with the Plinker package, but I think you'll be happy.

I went with a Riton 1 Conquer 6-24x50 for the Revere because I found out they give a whopping 40% discount to military veterans.

The normally $410 scope cost me only $246 shipping and tax free! You should check out their site. They are a veteran owned company and they are striving to move all production to the USA.

Reactions: Deleted 45061
Sp8ctre,

The Plinker package is built around the Daystate Huntsman Revere, chose it in .177,as I said for backyard plinking and possibly a run at HFT in the future. I hope yours shoots as nice as it looks.

I looked at the Plinker package and almost bought it. It's a really good deal! The big thing for me was the lack of a hard case option. I store all my guns in hard cases. I also had a scope in mind that I ordered from Riton. The scope is due to arrive today. I might be able to shoot the gun tomorrow.

I hope yours shows up soon! I see you mentioned the Athlon scope. I thought the Plinker package came with an MTM Mamba?

Reactions: Sp8ctre