New Daystate DELTA WOLF is HERE!

Very exciting to see these new features. I wonder how they will swap barrels and not disrupt the chronograph which I presume is in the shroud. 
Maybe the shroud stays attached as part of the gun and the barrel slides out? 
If the shroud is 30mm outside diameter carbon fibre and structurally part of the gun it could give a lot support to the barrel. 
30mm is 4mm larger than the fx shrouds. That’s big! and would be strong and rigid. 
It would then mean it could take a knock and not change poi. 

Although 3200 seems high, I look at it this way;

If I buy one, It can be my high power bench rest gun then swap barrels to a .177 and program a sub 12fpe tune in it and shoot it for WFTF field target. I know Fx has .177 liners, but so far I don't know anyone happy with their 12fpe performance, plus no wrench turning or reg tuning to get it shooting at correct speeds when switching between calibers. Only thing I would have to add is my Rowan knee riser to make it a field target gun. 

With my current set up I shoot my Red Wolf for BR and my Steyr lg110ft for field target. Add up the cost of those two and im well over 5k. One and done with Delta Wolf spend the saved money on pellets. 

That being said I haven't seen the performance of the DW, but if its like any of the other Daystate products, I'm sure performance will be spectacular.

Dave

I think the idea behind the daily photo dribble was to build some hype and excitement over the release of this rifle. It's annoying as heck. That being said, I'm still looking forward to it but I would hope they make a more mature decision if they are ever put in this position again.

Yeah and why they aren't being released by Daystate? Strange.

It appears that there’s several posters who are sponsored by FX, Daystate, or in this case AoA, on the forum. It is what it is these days... you just need to try and see past sponsors, fanboys, and find those independent voices. I’m looking forward to reviewers getting their hands on these to see if they’re worth the $3,200 price tag.

Info from Daystate Owners Site

1583538170_19206913705e62dffa22fb60.89193058.png

The Delta Wolf heralds the birth of a new family of electronic precharged pneumatic (PCP) airguns for the decade ahead. The advent of this technology truly reinforces Daystate’s reputation as maker of the world’s most advanced airguns. Nothing like Delta Wolf has been attempted in either the airgun – or firearm – worlds before. 

Key Features: 1. New Advanced Velocity Technology (AVT) with display touch screen 2. Multi calibre with fast-change barrel system 3. Factory-set power profiles for each calibre 4. Shooter tuning customization 5. Exclusive OEM Huma-Air regulated 6. New large capacity magazine 7. A.R.T-approved barrel 8. Bluetooth connectivity 9. Superior Silencing 10. Modular ‘Tactical’ format 11. Future proofed – upgradable as features develop 

Delta Wolf is the first Daystate to adopt an advanced tactical form factor that has proven popular with shooters across multiple disciplines - but make no mistake; Delta Wolf is the worlds most advanced airgun and represents two years of development and investments that, courtesy of newly-filed patents, will make it a very hard act to follow, let alone actually beat! 

Full Features: 
1. The Delta Wolf features new Advanced Velocity Technology (AVT) electronic management system that makes the Delta Wolf the most advanced Airgun in the world. 2. Available in all popular calibres, .177, .22, in 43cm barrel and .177, .22, .25 & .30 in 60cm barrel with the ability for the shooter to switch barrel/calibres without special tools 3. Electronically pre-programmed for quick power and calibre changes 4. With its unique built -in chronoscope, the Delta Wolf corrects velocity while also allowing the shooter to dial in their preferred feeeet per second 5. Adjustable 22mm picatinny scope rail and cheek-piece for different scope type/eye relief 6. Picatinny under and side rails for a range of accessories 7. AR style switchable pistol grip, familiar AR style safety 8. A newly developed magazine system with a larger capacity from 8 – 13 shots (according to calibre) with the ability to pair magazines in the breech - to double shot count to 16-26 shots 9. The Delta Wolf action is user-tuneable for different velocity and power levels with different ammunition types 10. The Delta Wolf’s 430 and 600mm A.R.T-developed barrels are compatible with the latest generation of airgun ‘slug’ ammunition 11. A Bluetooth module allows the DeltaWolf to connect in the future to other accessories and apps
Figure 4; New larger capacity and fast loading magazine system 12. Superior ergonomics with fast-switching side lever action – conversion from left to right in around a minute 13. Adjustable but pad with optional exclusive PRS accessories to add an expanding range of custom accessories 14. With is larger 30mm diameter carbon fibre shroud the DeltaWolf is a rifle to be seen but not heard. Its new shroud and optional 0db silencer justwipe out decibels 15. Removable bottle – carry extra lightweight carbon fibre bottles with you while also being able to fill through a connector on the rifle 16. New fast flow valve system 17. Exclusive Factory-fit Huma Air Regulator 18. Huge biggest in class (34cc) plenum chamber for more power 19. Onboard high capacity Li-Po battery with charging port on rifle (charges via USB C connector) 20. Weight (approx.) 3.1 kg (6.84 lbs) 60cm barrel model 21. Length 840mm (34”) 60cm barrel model 22. Electronic match trigger and multi adjustable blade positions 

Despite being the most technologically advanced airgun of all time, Delta Wolf has been designed and built to be simpler to use, easier to tune and faster to service. Combined with its many groundbreaking new features, engineered-in reliability and shooting flexibility, 2020 is not just the year of the Delta Wolf… it’s the start of its decade

I think I will stick with my Pulsar.

I’m pretty sure I’ll get to shoot this on March 25/26 when I tour the Daystate factory and shoot their Airguns at the range. I guess winning this trip and my choice of any Airgun Daystate makes - with an FX Bobcat - has turned me into a Daystate *****? Ha! Laughable. ;)

All joking aside, I’m looking forward to shooting this revolutionary air rifle and taking a .22 caliber HP version home with me... Then I’ll be the owner of a single Daystate rifle to join my 4 FX, 3 EDGun, 2 Vulcan, and 1 Cricket...