New Daystate DELTA WOLF is HERE!

So far, I have never shoot a semi auto airgun with enough accuracy for benchrest competitions. So I hope is not semi ... dang Daystate! show us more! jaja

Just excited to see the capabilities of the DELTA and of course a field test ... the blend between an Impact and a RW, and better ...politic aside, potentially it can change a lot in the WHOLE industry! will see how it goes.

looks like an Impact....

What a ripoff, shame yourself Gaystate

I guess we can play this “looks like” game forever... isn’t the Impact a copy of the AR-15? Haters gonna hate... ;)

Why are you defending Daystate? If i were FX Impact manufacturer i would sue their asses,

Please grab a piece of paper and a pen, design a fully functional all metal bull pup rifle that looks radically different than anything ever seen before and post it for us.

Pulsar/Renegade looks radically different, so yes, u can do better Daystate. Delta Wolf looks like a copy of Impact, even side rails are identical, From previous pics seems i'ts very plasticky not metal.

looks like an Impact....

What a ripoff, shame yourself Gaystate

I guess we can play this “looks like” game forever... isn’t the Impact a copy of the AR-15? Haters gonna hate... ;)

Why are you defending Daystate? If i were FX Impact manufacturer i would sue their asses,

Please grab a piece of paper and a pen, design a fully functional all metal bull pup rifle that looks radically different than anything ever seen before and post it for us.

Pulsar/Renegade looks radically different, so yes, u can do better Daystate. Delta Wolf looks like a copy of Impact, even side rails are identical, From previous pics seems i'ts very plasticky not metal.

You missed the part about designing an all metal rifle. Just be a man and admit that you are an FX fan boy.

You sure sound like a Daystate ***** lately.

Sure, maybe so... it could be the FX Bobcat I won EBR with, or the Cricket I won Speed Silo with, or maybe the EDGun R3 Long I shot in AFT and 50Y BR? Or maybe even the .30 Vulcan2 project Copperhead I posted on AGN recently? Or maybe the fact that I turned down an invitation to shoot for the Daystate Wolf Pack? Or even the fact that I don’t currently own a Daystate? Yup, Daystate ***** all right.

My point was that it looks like any other forward cocking bottle gun Bullpup. Did shooters jump on the Royale/Boss because it looks like the Theoben Rapid? Nobody jumped on the Crown when it looked just like the Red Wolf. All I’m saying is at least give them a fair shake and let’s see how the performance is. That’s the proof in the pudding... It was inevitable that Impact fanboys would start the negatives, but at least wait until guys shoot it so we can all see how good (or not} it is... ;)

I agree about waiting till it gets in shooters hands, the part i took exception to is the impact copying an ar15. Laughable.

Pretty sure the Crown came out before the rw. Could be mistaken however. Looking forward to results from the delta wolf as much as anyone else. 

And just so its clear i haven't said anything about anyone copying anyone.

This reply from T Belas in YT comments. 
1583520692_11797449325e629bb427c687.02701760.jpeg