New Daystate DELTA WOLF is HERE!

few more pics

1583754753_10950129395e662e01bf9a79.72602330.jpg

1583754753_13253001455e662e0157d770.40108476.jpg

I’ll be interested to see how this performs in upcoming competitions. RMAC is up next, and assuming Daystate doesn’t boycott like FX did with EBR it should be a good show (if it isn’t cancelled because of corona virus concerns).

Good points. FYI, I was at EBR 2019, and FX was all over the place. Team Utah Airguns (the FX team) was there with all but a few of their shooters. The Wolf Pack will be at RMAC 2020. It’s a shooting tournament, not politics.

I’ll be interested to see how this performs in upcoming competitions. RMAC is up next, and assuming Daystate doesn’t boycott like FX did with EBR it should be a good show (if it isn’t cancelled because of corona virus concerns).

Good points. FYI, I was at EBR 2019, and FX was all over the place. Team Utah Airguns (the FX team) was there with all but a few of their shooters. The Wolf Pack will be at RMAC 2020. It’s a shooting tournament, not politics.

That’s good to hear. 

They won’t admit it, but there’s no way that all of the big name YouTube personalities all had scheduling conflicts and had to skip EBR at the same time. I’m sure we’ll never know the truth but it was obvious to me something was up, especially considering the public breakup between AoA/FX. It seemed to me like a coordinated effort to reduce publicity for EBR which sucks because I enjoyed watching those guys compete and also their video coverage.

I don’t want to see it devolve into people taking sides and all that nonsense.

That’s good to hear. 

They won’t admit it, but there’s no way that all of the big name YouTube personalities all had scheduling conflicts and had to skip EBR at the same time. I’m sure we’ll never know the truth but it was obvious to me something was up, especially considering the public breakup between AoA/FX. It seemed to me like a coordinated effort to reduce publicity for EBR which sucks because I enjoyed watching those guys compete and also their video coverage.

I don’t want to see it devolve into people taking sides and all that nonsense.

I think its a bit of politics, fx didnt want to pay for travel for matt, ted bier, giles. So they didnt want to pay for it out of their own pocket. I could be wrong but i swear i remember hearing that.

Most firearms look similar too. It’s what’s inside that counts.

FX didn't "officially" boycott EBR 2019, although, I can see where some would interpret their behavior as such. There were several FX shooters there (UA's sponsored shooters). Who was not present was the South Africans (Matt, Roelf & Gerhard), the FX USA shooters (Ernest, Jon &........) as well as Ted. I did see this group absents as making a political statement. Some, in the group, said it was not due to politics but obviously there was intent behind their absence and it did make a statement. 

What pcp's rifles offer us is the possibility of shooting them frecuently and with less cost in the ammo. This advantages are compared to firearms.

A pcp rifle will never give you a return in price with the animals you can hunt with them VS. Price of going shopping to Walmart.

So, the real paybach of pcp's are the pleasure of shooting and hitting what you are aiming at, at the distance you set your goals.

If you are willing to spend "X" amount of money on a pcp, what you need to be sure is the satisfaction you expect to receive from that pcp and the use you are planning for it. 

In my particular case, I love shooting in a bench a long traditional rifle, but I hate to carry such rifle in my legs when driving my SUV on a dust path. 

All my previous words were just to tell you that if you want to spend those piles of dollars in the new Daystate, you rather be sure that what you are going to receive is what you really want. Other way your loss is going to be grater than the one suffered by the markets of the world today. 

If it starts winning competitions and toppling the Impact's reign of complete and utter dominance of the airgun-wold

Isn't that a bit of a stretch?

Really... ;) I think he means 100Y Benchrest, since they aren’t approaching world domination in any other form of competition. In fact at EBR 2019 Daystate was ahead of FX if you take into account all of the events... Oooops, here come the ***** comments for stating fact!

http://hardairmagazine.com/news/the-winning-air-rifles-at-extreme-benchrest-2019/

I was saying that with a bit of sarcasm. The Youtubers (who are currently make $ and frame from FX's insane success) will make you think this is true. Believe if FX gave me free guns, paid me, invited me to their factory, I too would love them and say everything good about them. 

I just bought a Wildcat and compared it to my Edgun Lelya 2.0. It is not better, just different. It is better a hair better at longer range.

Now, when FX cant buy out people they cut ties. Now, Utah has RMAC. Do they have a 25 yard, 50 Benchrest- NO! It's all Long range! (What FX is Better at.) Do you think a LW barrel has a chance?

Actually, yes I do. Both 2018, 2019 EBR were one with a LW. It would be possible. But, with the Impact shooters practicing on the same range a week before, probably will not let a Delta Wolf on the range. Fx has too much $ invested in their own competition too loose to a Delta Wolf.

If it starts winning competitions and toppling the Impact's reign of complete and utter dominance of the airgun-wold

Really... ;) I think he means 100Y Benchrest, since they aren’t approaching world domination in any other form of competition. In fact at EBR 2019 Daystate was ahead of FX if you take into account all of the events... Oooops, here come the ***** comments for stating fact!

http://hardairmagazine.com/news/the-winning-air-rifles-at-extreme-benchrest-2019/

I was saying that with a bit of sarcasm. The Youtubers (who are currently make $ and frame from FX's insane success) will make you think this is true. Believe if FX gave me free guns, paid me, invited me to their factory, I too would love them and say everything good about them. 

I just bought a Wildcat and compared it to my Edgun Lelya 2.0. It is not better, just different. It is better a hair better at longer range.

Now, when FX cant buy out people they cut ties. Now, Utah has RMAC. Do they have a 25 yard, 50 Benchrest- NO! It's all Long range! (What FX is Better at.) Do you think a LW barrel has a chance?

Actually, yes I do. Both 2018, 2019 EBR were one with a LW. It would be possible. But, with the Impact shooters practicing on the same range a week before, probably will not let a Delta Wolf on the range. Fx has too much $ invested in their own competition too loose to a Delta Wolf.

Makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

1583850574_20715421425e67a44ef1a620.83874728.jpg
There was a 25 meter at RMAC and was won by an FX impact. Doesn't mean that's the best gun ever made but that day, that gun and that shooter put it all together.