New Daystate DELTA WOLF is HERE!

If it starts winning competitions and toppling the Impact's reign of complete and utter dominance of the airgun-wold

Isn't that a bit of a stretch?

Really... ;) I think he means 100Y Benchrest, since they aren’t approaching world domination in any other form of competition. In fact at EBR 2019 Daystate was ahead of FX if you take into account all of the events... Oooops, here come the ***** comments for stating fact!

http://hardairmagazine.com/news/the-winning-air-rifles-at-extreme-benchrest-2019/

Well you aren't always stating facts are you? Facts like the crown is a copy aesthetically of the red wolf? My personal favorite was the impact is a copy of the ar-15. :) 

Like for example, Crown came out first. That would be a fact.

Glem, I thought we were over this? Let it go... All carbines and rifles look the same. And all tactical guns look similar. My favorite was you actually believe I thought the Impact was a copy of the AR-15. Laughable. My point was all tactical rifles look pretty similar.

Did I hurt your feelings? If so I apologize. 

@jadedc Only a few good shooters didn’t attend. But the winners of the past two years of major 100Y competitions were present. Alvaro Lopez, Claudio Flores, Justin Welch. So the 3 winners of the past 3 major 100Y BR comps were present. Is that what you were asking?

Its over when you stop crying about the ***** comment. Get over it. 

And the FACT that you keep trying "get me back" with laughable just shows how butthurt you are and your feelings are damaged :(

All this negativity is laughable, I'm guessing that all the negative comments are a form of jealousy that your favorite manufacturer( insert favorite x,y z brand here) did not combine all of these features into a popular platform ie; tactical looking. 

Get over it, its Ford's vs Chevrolet vs Dodge mentality. I bought a truck this year and I am appalled that X brand also made a truck that has 4 doors and leather seats similar to what I bought. 

If you like brand X, don't come to the other manufacturers area to moan and groan. Whine about it in your own area of manufacture. So childish, I'd expect to see the reactions and comments posted here at the elementary school down the street over what the best video game is, or whatever kids whine about these days. 

I look to these posts to gain information about a certain product, not to listen to people complain and whine. Although I know in todays society some people have nothing better to do than spread their caustic opinions.. 

I don't go to brand X's posts to degrade them. I guess my parents taught me better.

Enjoy your keyboard time, I think I'll go out and shoot...

Dave

Its over. Get over it. 

And you keep trying "get me back" with laughable just shows how your feelings are damaged.

Gotcha Glem. I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree. That ok with you? To be honest, I think it’s funny and liked your word laughable so I used it. Thanks. I wasn’t so much butt hurt as surprised. No worries. It’s all good. PS: anyone ever tell you that you look a lot like Charles Bronson?

All this negativity is laughable, I'm guessing that all the negative comments are a form of jealousy that your favorite manufacturer( insert favorite x,y z brand here) did not combine all of these features into a popular platform ie; tactical looking. 

Get over it, its Ford's vs Chevrolet vs Dodge mentality. I bought a truck this year and I am appalled that X brand also made a truck that has 4 doors and leather seats similar to what I bought. 

If you like brand X, don't come to the other manufacturers area to moan and groan. Whine about it in your own area of manufacture. So childish, I'd expect to see the reactions and comments posted here at the elementary school down the street over what the best video game is, or whatever kids whine about these days. 

I look to these posts to gain information about a certain product, not to listen to people complain and whine. Although I know in todays society some people have nothing better to do than spread their caustic opinions.. 

I don't go to brand X's posts to degrade them. I guess my parents taught me better.

Dave

Great common sense post Dave. Hey, the neighbor’s Camry has a hood, trunk, four doors and an engine just like my VW. Should I be upset? ;)

Dave

Great common sense post Dave. Hey, the neighbor’s Camry has a hood, trunk, four doors and an engine just like my VW. Should I be upset? ;)

Yes you should, but take it to the VW forum... 😁

ha ha I thought the pic was Charles Bronson when I saw it lol . OK Now back to this PCP . I never got a red wolf , nor a the Safari , You would think I would of since I used to reprogram ECM on hi performance cars and I love to repair circuit boards and fix and build things , I have built many oscilloscopes when I was young and used to build hundreds of gaming pc , and over clock everything , I guess now I do it with airguns ,

SO to me I like the adjust ability for voltage and dwell and being able to override their 4 tunes for ammo , Does anyone know if the programming is done with the gun or Bluetooth via a free app , or is this forcing you to buy a tuner box like thy do in cars like Subaru with Race Tuners .I don't want it if the tuning needs to be done from their box , but I think Bluetooth and an app I will buy one and a 22 and 3o cal barrel , and be selling some of mine to make room for it , Ha with cheaper guns I put them very close but geeze these guns need room , I hope it is also made with a black tactical scope and not a shiny fancy color It would be a hunting gun for me , The redwolf was just too pretty for me I want Rugged .

LOU

LOU

The Delta Wolf will have Factory settings for each caliber. 177 22 25 30. 

Each caliber will have three optimized tunes ie power settings. Low. Med. High. So far we have 12 total. 

Each factory setting can be changed in one fps increments to maximum accuracy of each of the three per caliber. Example 22 med power factory setting is let’s say 850 fps. I want 880. I use the touch screen to input 880. The Chrony built in makes changes in the dwell and strike to my desired level. Then I can save this as a permanent addition to what the rifle comes with from factory. This can be done on each of the calibers multiple times and saves. A LOT of available customer tuned programs. I hope this helps

Rob 

But seriously, you guys cant see the uncanny resemblance between the delta wolf and the impact. If it was made in china I bet everyone would be calling it a ripoff of intellectual property. I think thats what people are thinking more than jealousy. 

BTW I do like FX along with EdGun and I wouldn't mind owning a wolverine but if FX made a gun almost identical to the leshiy I'd call them on it.

But seriously, you guys cant see the uncanny resemblance between the delta wolf and the impact. If it was made in china I bet everyone would be calling it a ripoff of intellectual property. I think thats what people are thinking more than jealousy. 

BTW I do like FX along with EdGun and I wouldn't mind owning a wolverine but if FX made a gun almost identical to the leshiy I'd call them on it.

No, I don't.

A regulated electronically controlled tactical platform type gun. Where is that anywhere near any other gun on the market. How does it have to be more different for people to say its not a "copy"? Maybe put antlers on it ? Or wings ? Sorry folks your not happy, but geesh all guns are a barrel, action and some sort of stock. If an AR back end was used on it I'm sure some other group would call it a copy of something. Apparently some think one company has rights to a tactical look with a bottle for air pressure. 

I just looked in my safe, wow I have a ruger single shot revolver, next to it is a Freedom arms single shot revolver, weird they look similar? Next to it is a Sako bolt rifle and next to it is a Savage bolt rifle, wow they look similar? Wow, intellectual rip off, I think not ! Hmm now that I think of it the Glock I carry looks similar to a S/W semi auto, I should sue. Visual appearance does not mean its a copy. 

I still call it jealousy. For example;

Jealousy generally refers to the thoughts or feelings of insecurity, fear, and concern over a relative lack of possessions or safety.

Jealousy can consist of one or more emotions such as angerresentment, inadequacy, helplessness or disgust. In its original meaning, jealousy is distinct from envy, though the two terms have popularly become synonymous in the English language, with jealousy now also taking on the definition originally used for envy alone.

Dave

Its over when you stop crying about the ***** comment. Get over it. 

And the FACT that you keep trying "get me back" with laughable just shows how butthurt you are and your feelings are damaged :(

Gotcha Glem. I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree. That ok with you? To be honest, I think it’s funny and liked your word laughable so I used it. Thanks. I wasn’t so much butt hurt as surprised. No worries. It’s all good. PS: anyone ever tell you that you look a lot like Charles Bronson?

Yeah agree to disagree. I put my whole comment in there not your edited snippet, if its a quote its a quote. And yes forsure it's Charles Bronson, I'm a fan of Paul Kersey AKA the vigilante. That guy takes no poop from anyone.

I’d have been disappointed if it didn’t have some of the outstanding design features of the Impact. I like carrying/using the Impact. Daystate cop criticism because the pulsar is ugly and top heavy now they make a good looking gun the gun so many people want to see and they cop it again because it’s similar to the Impact. 

All manufacturers look at what others are doing and take ideas. FX has incorporated other people’s ideas into there guns. Side shot magazines, off set plenum ect 
I can see some clever design feature in this gun that are all Daystate design. It seems to have a good size regulator just above the bottle on the front. The plenum has room to be longer and runs all the way from the bottle/regulator back the the valve. It looks like they have managed to house all the electronics/battery in the unit at the back with the touch screen. That unit may even come away from the rest of the gun should it ever need servicing. 
I really like the design. 
There has obviously been a lot of thought gone into it. Credit were credit is due. The design and look of the gun is really good.