New Daystate DELTA WOLF is HERE!

I say let’s see how the rifle performs that the only way to judge. I don’t care at all what it looks like . Even rifles that look similar on the outside take them apart and you will see differences. I’ve known Centercut for a few years now and he doesn’t BS if he says a gun has potential I believe him. In past competition I’ve seen one thing steady about Mike he will always use a gun that he has faith in . If he’s shooting his Bobcat it’s because he thinks it what he can win with it Mike competes to win not Just place. Delta Wolf is definitely something I will consider in the future.

Just one question on the double mag feature can the empty one be swapped out while the second one is still shooting?

Reactions: Moderator5
If that price chart is correct. That $3200 is only getting you the lowest model which is also only a 12ftlb gun? That sort of negates a lot of the adjustability that this gun is supposed to bring. That highest model price is actually $3800. Unless you are in a tax free state, the higher end gun in full power is over $4k after sales tax. Let’s hope that the prices really don’t match up to that price list. 

Looks interesting, think I'll let others shake it out a couple of years, then maybe we'll know what we've got. My Red Wolf will not shoot with the consistency of a well regulated mechanical rifle. But, the target doesn't seem to care. I'm reminded of audiophiles who spend many thousands of dollars on equipment that is capable of producing frequencies that only a bat can hear. No matter the product, producers play on our emotion through advertising. A good regulator is great, but also one more variable in the overall performance and dependability of the rifle. My RW seems to do all I ask of it, so I'm happy.

1583685159_1364938625e651e27d5afc8.26690209.jpg

Hey guys, only time will tell what this Delta Wolf really is. If it starts winning competitions and toppling the Impact's reign of complete and utter dominance of the airgun-world, that $3200 may seem like a bargain! Who knows, electronics make airplanes fly better now, makes taxes easier, pic more readily-available, and the government is able to spy on us easier! 

Does anyone know if the gun automatically update software and download everything you do with it to Google Cloud thing? Tesla, Apple do it. Is Daystate going to do it too?

Hey guys, only time will tell what this Delta Wolf really is. If it starts winning competitions and toppling the Impact's reign of complete and utter dominance of the airgun-world, that $3200 may seem like a bargain! Who knows, electronics make airplanes fly better now, makes taxes easier, pic more readily-available, and the government is able to spy on us easier! 

Does anyone know if the gun automatically update software and download everything you do with it to Google Cloud thing? Tesla, Apple do it. Is Daystate going to do it too?

*3550+ unless youre talking about the 12fpe version

Isn't that a bit of a stretch?