• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman New Custom Shop 2300KT

My Custom Shop 2300KT arrived today, only 10 days after it was ordered. I had a 2300KT in .22 with a 7.5" Crosman barrel. This one is in .177 and has the 10.5" LW barrel.

I cleaned it and mounted a cheap Winchester 4X scope on it to test pellets. Out of the box it had a 6lb. trigger pull. It loved RWS R10 with 1 hole groups and liked Meisterkugeln 8.2gr almost as much. Did well with everything else, except Crosman pellets, maybe due to the LW barrel.

IMG_0983.jpg

I then switched a Burris Fast Fire III 3 MOA red dot for the scope. I like all types of airgun shooting, from one hand offhand to benchrest and everything in between, but my first love is 10 Meter Air Pistol targets offhand at 10 meters and that is what I bought this pistol for. I never owned a 10.5" barrel before but gambled on it because all the olympic grade 10M pistols I see for sale have those long barrels.
IMG_0984.jpg

I think it looks good with the red dot. Would look better with quality irons but my old man eyes won't cut it with them. Turns out my old man arm isn't quite up to one handed shooting with a long barrel. Not yet at least, but I think I will be able to build up to it with practice.

Got the trigger down to 1lb and took out the overtravel and I think I am going to like this one.

My 2240s may not look as pretty but they cost a quarter of the price and usually shoot just as well.
you have no imagination but you have more money than us 2240 builders but then again we have more guns
some own 1 factory stock 2240 and some have a dozen custom guns but we are both in the hobby
the silver one is called my art project
SAM_0354.JPG

Reactions: sekiar and nobody1
you have no imagination but you have more money than us 2240 builders but then again we have more guns
some own 1 factory stock 2240 and some have a dozen custom guns but we are both in the hobby
the silver one is called my art project View attachment 418479
I get it, it's not about the shooting :)
Yes, those air guns look great.

Reactions: marflow 777