New Crown Continuum leaking from transfer port.

Hey Long, 

I was looking through the FX crown master class disassembly youtube video and happen to hear what you're speaking about at about 14:50 on the video. The leaking when it's on low. The continuums have a different setup for changing the transfer port size, but has the same concept of an inner barrel and outer one with o'rings to seal. Send an email to FX USA and let them know what's up, they are pretty responsive and probably will send you some free o'rings to change the ones you have. I got mine back working, and will check tomorrow if I see anything like you seeing when I change mine too low.

I forgot to add that there are two more o'rings on the inner barrel. You can take that inner barrel off by unscrewing the star screw on the opposite side of the action. When you go to put it back in there is a notch at the bottom of the barrel that lines up with the inside of the block.

That's good to hear! I was checking that out as well so I didnt botch anything on disassembly. But to get the TP wheel out, all I had to do was remove 1 bolt, and it pulls right out. I'm 100% certain it's a pressure/sealing issue. I'm hoping the .2mm oversized orings will fit. If so, I can almost guarantee THAT leak withh be fixed. But with as much pressure builds at the spot I have to wonder if it's going to eventually cause another leak. I've been shooting on minimum hammer spring still 130bar and .22 TP setting with no issues.

If I continue to have issues, I'll reach out to them for sure.

Also, I've been removing the inner barrel when swapping between 700 and 380mm The gun came with 2 complete barrel assemblies for the two sizes. Part of the reason I got it. $100 over standard price for a $400 barrel, and moderator (which is completely empty, BTW, and does a bit to muffle sound, but I have 35 and 40$ moderators that fit and do a MUCH better job) Also, internal and receiver updates.

Looking back on my post I shouldn't have used the word barrel. Cylinders would be closer do what they are. One outer cycler with o'rings , which is the one that has the transfer port hole sizes, and one inner cylinder with two o'rings. I pretty much took apart the whole rifle looking for my leak. It wasn't that bad, but I'm going to need magnifying glass to check some of these o'rings in the future. Some are tiny.

I also, got the standard FX moderator. I don't have one, so I figured I would add it to my collection. It works alright, but I run a DonnyFl Tanto and it's much more quiet. 

Ah, OK. I didn't pull that bit out. If that piece was leaking, it wouldnt be blowing out under the dial like it is, though. But I'll give it another look. 👍

I've never had a donnyfl mod. The one I've got is modular and made by huma air. The hammer on valve stem noise is louder. The tolerances on it are so tight, and I have short and long baffles I've re-arranged. (can make it shorter or longer by removing 20 or 40mm baffles) Also cages and felt throughout, but I removed the felt in some baffles for more volume. It's truly on a ridiculous level of quiet. Even at high power I can barely tell a difference between 47fpe and 15.

Could someone here help me? I have an FX Crown Continuum.

I have a leak through this hole

1588748737_4215954225eb261c1f07979.30918962.jpeg
1588748739_1773958575eb261c3abf189.44453756.jpeg

primero cambie el asiento de válvula, y el sello del asiento, crei que era por el refulador, lo desarme para limpiarlo y siguio igual, compre el kit de sellos del regulador y siguio igual, compre un regulador huma de alta presion y sigue igual.

no se si me
puede ayudar.

gracias