• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman New Crosman 3622

Why in the world didn't they supply this with a steel breach? The cost should be minimum based on the quantity of rifles the will sell.
It's still a cost. And one that will be passed on to you the customer. Also means that they will have to have more on hand in the factory's warehouse to service the current guns that have these breechs and this gun. Warehouse space is always limited.

Adding a gage... same kinda deal. and cost passed to you. so thats at least 4 more parts to keep on hand (see factory warehouse comment above). If those 4 parts dont already exist for other guns, now you have to make/order these parts, again at a cost that'll be passed to you. Adding the gage also means additional engineering-for both the gage and the airtube--increases the cost of the airtube (as now there's another step to drill the hole for the gage). Gage also means increased assembly time, and that cost will be passed to you. the trigger can be made a lot better with the "3 screw mod". Yes its plastic, but a) it already existed, thus no additional development for it b) it's 120 dollar gun.

This platform was designed to meet a particular market segment, at a certain price point. The things being complained about are the compromises made to meet that price point. This gun isnt for everybody. There are plenty of other guns out there with steel breeches and gages. But they are NOT US$120.oo

IVe seen these used on a 1377 and 2240:

dont see any reason they couldnt be used on the 3622...... just butt the rearward one against the breech

dont see any reason they couldnt be used on the 3622...... just butt the rearward one against the breech
They will work just fine on the 3622, or the 362. In fact people used to put those on the Benjamin 392’s as well.

I have used the intermounts on a 392 briefly. They are a bit fiddly and kinda of clunky but once set up they do work. The biggest issue really with the 392 is the soldered barrel can be ripped from the pump tube. And those intermounts provide some leverage to do so. The 362 and 3622 are not of that construction so that is not an issue.

I think this would be correct for the 3622, I am not endorsing thse intermounts. If you really need a scope then my opinion is then you probably really need a steel breech:

You sold two Dianas and bought two Gamos? REALLY? I don't think I would've told that:eek: -
I know I know the Gamo's are just bridge guns. The 52 177 wasn't a hunting gun for me so sold it off after 26 years. The 34 177 never grew on me, so sold it off after 25 years. I just bought an air compressor and Avenger 177 as my plinking gun to get started in PCP. This Crossman 3622 appeals to me now that I have a compressor because my daughter humors me and we have little competitions with a Diana Trailscout when she is home from college. I may replace the Trailscout with this Crossman now. ;)

I know I know the Gamo's are just bridge guns. The 52 177 wasn't a hunting gun for me so sold it off after 26 years. The 34 177 never grew on me, so sold it off after 25 years. I just bought an air compressor and Avenger 177 as my plinking gun to get started in PCP. This Crossman 3622 appeals to me now that I have a compressor because my daughter humors me and we have little competitions with a Diana Trailscout when she is home from college. I may replace the Trailscout with this Crossman now. ;)
"The 52 177 wasn't a hunting gun for me so sold it off after 26 years. The 34 177 never grew on me, so sold it off after 25 years"

Wouldn't have told that either, but glad you're getting to shoot with your daughter. (y)