New Cricket Owner

It's been two months but I'm back in Baja and got enough stuff on the "to do list" done to finally sit down with the Cricket. First episode I was able to get it sighted in and the second I just had a lot of fun shooting off the bag and working on my form. The bullpup takes some getting use to because it handles so differently than the Marauder. My groups really tightened up with the Cricket. I installed the Atlas bipod last night and shot a few pellets to get the feel of it. I like it much better than the bag.

7 pellets in the 1st target and 5 in the 2nd. Only shooting at 18 yards but I'm impressed.

JBS Match Diabolo Jumbo Express 14.3gr. Harry at Top Airgun did a clean and tune and found the "Magic Pellet". He said it's shooting at 956fps with these pellets. I bought a variety of heavier pellets to try when I learn more about how my Cricket handles. I shot more today withthe same results. Tomorrow I hope to set up at 50 & 75 yards and learn some more.

I have a BIG problem! The mag won't advance completely now. I have written Ernest Rowe and followed his suggestions only to find a broken part that can not be removed.
Photo below shows the part and below that is a video I found that explains my problem. Thank you Ernest for your quick response!

Any thoughts or advice I would be grateful to have my Cricket working again.
Thanks

(Same problem in my cricket)I have found this in other forum:
I have found the problem with indexing of cricket magazines is down to the indexing cam bending upwards, when these parts are cut out with the EDM machine the cut left where the wire has gone in to cut the pin hole closes up causing the tip of the cam to move upwards, so when you cock the gun the indexing cam doesn't move far enough down to align the next pellet, I have had 4 people come with the same fault, my solution to this problem is to put the gap so the 2 sides are parallel to each other and then fill the gap with silver solder to prevent the gap closing up again.

Okay so now I know where the HSTA (Hammer spring tension adjuster) is but there is a soft plastic cap screwed down tight and the allen wrench wont budge it without stripping it. 
cubo, I don't understand what gap you're referring to. I understand that the indexing cam does not move far enough to properly advance the mag. I have had the whole indexing part out and it move smoothly and easily returned to where it belongs. I'm thinking what Ernest recommended by back out the Hammer Spring Tension Adjuster would allow the indexing cam to move further forward. Don't know what that will do to my fps though. Stayed tuned we'll get it working ....

Got the fix! Dirty Harry sent me these instructions with photos.
"Start by taking out the lever assembly as a unit (nothing to it) and disconnecting the spring. Clean up the the main lever with cleaning solvent, gasoline, etc. where you are going to put the tape (so the tape will stick). Get some plastic masking tape and a new razor blade for trimming."

I now have a Cricket that advances the pellet correctly! Here's what mine looks like

I only got a couple of mag thru before it stopped advancing again. Turned out the tape unstuck and moved back. Now that I know the problem I cut down a piece of plumbers tape, you know the metal roll with holes in it, and cut it to width & length so it wouldn’t shift back and forth also cut a narrow tang to slip in the grove by the advance lever. Replaced the spring and it holds it in place after adjusting the spring it a bit. Plumbers tape is galvanized so it shouldn’t rust … too quickly.

Had to make an unexpected trip back to So Cal. But the day before I left Dirty Harry wrote me and said he was able to get a new part under warranty and mailed it to me up here. I should get it today. My Cricket is still in Baja but hope to return soon and will get back into shooting. My last "fix" didn't work very long and I didn't have time to find out why so the new part is a real bonus. Thanks Harry!