New Corbin Site

Is that for example my .22 uragan standard likes 216 knockouts .. my 177 standard likes 16gr griffin .. my .30 likes 50gr knockouts.. all these dies might have a small change without notice.. my airforce guns likes the same size slugs. So for me it would be a win - win just to send them the sample..and have them made.. like the one that are already working.. because n the slugs game a small change. Makes the slug useless.. pretty sad in a if I'm not mistaken in $500 die ..
I don't mind paying if the quality is good.

@mercado Or use the money that you would pay for a custom sized swaging die and buy a bullet sizer to get the odd size you may need. From what I’m told they have .217 and .218 pellet/slug dies for airguns. If you place an order for custom dies you’re going to wait a while.
I wonder what would happen to the bases of a slug or pellet with a sizer. Probably not an issue with a flat base slug.

I wonder what would happen to the bases of a slug or pellet with a sizer. Probably not an issue with a flat base slug.
@Ta-Ta Toothie Why wonder? You can call or email the folks in the "contact us" portion of the Corbin site. They are responsive and do answer questions.

I already have the sizer from .215 all the way up to .225 .. + my 257 sizer... I just size cast bullets..I prefer to wait and get the custom one..anyway is not like I have all the time on the world to shoot.. I just wanted to have them..for when ever I have the time... will ask them if they could make dies to make lead wire..I just found 4k pound of pure lead at 65cents a pound.. since the one I made a post last week was a no go to hard.
@mercado Or use the money that you would pay for a custom sized swaging die and buy a bullet sizer to get the odd size you may need. From what I’m told they have .217 and .218 pellet/slug dies for airguns. If you place an order for custom dies you’re going to wait a whil

Here is a 2023 Corbin Price List in pdf format.

Page 4 contains pricing information for items that most of us airgunners are likely concerned about.

Here's a List of Swaging Kits (Corbin Airgun Projectile Packages) for Airgunners. Be mindful that these are 2022 prices, but it gives you an idea of packages that are available. Call for current pricing.

PCP Airgin Slug Die Set for $589.00

Last edited:
So let's deal with the speculation and rumors about Corbin Manufacturing & Supply Inc. I asked Kelly if he was ok with me sharing this information and he is good with it. According to Kelly Harrington, Dave Corbin sold this company to Kelly; I did not ask when the sale occurred. Dave Corbin currently acts in a consulting capacity for the company and is still involved. Kelly referred me to this nice commercial that they recently uploaded. If you have questions, give these folks a call. Here's the commercial they recently released

The History of the Corbin Manufacturing Supply company

Around the 7:00 mark Mr. David Corbin begins talking about why he sold the company and who he sold it to. This supports everything Kelly shared with me.

Last edited:
They’ve been adding more products to the site. Here’s a basic airgun slug setup.

IMG_4526.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ezana4CE
@Bernie7 Sorry about that. I hadn’t considered that much prior to posting. I was trying to get a photo of part of the kit and the price in the same photo.
No apology necessary, in the tech industry we refer to this type of complaint “the arrows aren’t working!” (On a picture) to be a PEBKAC
Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair

• Haha
Reactions: Ezana4CE
.I prefer to wait and get the custom one..anyway is not like I have all the time on the world to shoot.. I just wanted to have them..for when ever I have the time... will ask them if they could make dies to make lead wire..
@mercado You can definitely send them sample slugs. They actually recommend that you do so if you want to order custom dies. You’d have to ask about wire making equipment. I think you’d need an extruder. Have you contacted them with any of your questions yet?

@mercado You can definitely send them sample slugs. They actually recommend that you do so if you want to order custom dies. You’d have to ask about wire making equipment. I think you’d need an extruder. Have you contacted them with any of your questions yet?
I really don't..I have not had the chance. Been working to much .. in the meantime I will keep hoarding lead.. the only way I will purchase the dies is if I could do my own wire .. if not I will cast only.. a 25 pouds roll is $130 + shipping .. with $130 I could buy 170 pounds of soft lead.. I saw a guy making his own wire he just needed the correct die for the size and a large press .

I really don't..I have not had the chance. Been working to much .. in the meantime I will keep hoarding lead.. the only way I will purchase the dies is if I could do my own wire .. if not I will cast only.. a 25 pouds roll is $130 + shipping .. with $130 I could buy 170 pounds of soft lead.. I saw a guy making his own wire he just needed the correct die for the size and a large press .
@mercado I don’t know a lot about the details of what’s needed to produce lead wire. I only recall some of what I’ve read and have been told. That’s why I recommended calling and asking the folks at Corbin. I’ve seen industrial machines. There are some pretty large and expensive commercial operations out there. Today I came across this video. I didn’t know there we setups this simple looking.

I already have the sizer from .215 all the way up to .225 .. + my 257 sizer... I just size cast bullets..I prefer to wait and get the custom one..anyway is not like I have all the time on the world to shoot.. I just wanted to have them..for when ever I have the time... will ask them if they could make dies to make lead wire..I just found 4k pound of pure lead at 65cents a pound.. since the one I made a post last week was a no go to hard.
Where would I ve able to purchase a .215 slug or pellet sizer? I have many pellets and slugs that are too large for my old Nova liberty, I've read of people on GTA like Wayne52 and now you saying that they can resize their slugs.
I'd really like to purchase one. Thanks.

Where would I ve able to purchase a .215 slug or pellet sizer? I have many pellets and slugs that are too large for my old Nova liberty, I've read of people on GTA like Wayne52 and now you saying that they can resize their slugs.
I'd really like to purchase one. Thanks.
It was a package at eBay..but they are NOE sizer dies..