New Corbin Site

This week I've noticed that Dave Corbin appears to be transitioning from the old disjointed site to a newer, refreshed, and more intuitive website. Anyone else seen this? Apparently the company is under new ownership. Not sure when the switch occurred.

Owners and manager listed on the new site

Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 11.45.37 AM.png

@Raider03 There was some funky stuff going on today and yesterday when I tried accessing pages from this site. I was getting error messages after navigating the site. Last night I couldn't even access pages on the site. I got messages saying that the site couldn't be found (on a mobile device). I don't know if the site had/has been hacked or if the company is going through some sort of transition. This is what I am trying to find out. The same email address is used on the contact page of both sites.

Last edited:
Two brothers, split the business and went their separate ways. I could be wrong, but that's what heard.
@Raider03 That doesn't speak to this issue. RCE is Richard's site. I've communicated with Richard on a few occasions. His site and company is totally different. Something appears to have changed with Dave Corbin's site and company.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raider03
Here's why I think the old site is under transition to the new site. When I navigate the old site I eventually run into this error message after clicking enough hyperlinks. Clicking the logo in the upper left corner takes you to the new site. I just need to find out if the new site is legitimate.

Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 12.28.03 PM.png

To get the above message try clicking on one of the presses on the page linked below.

https://www.swagedies.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=CBST&Category_Code=PRESS

I did receive a reply stating that the Corbin site "had some internet issues and switched servers." This makes sense to me because at one point I was getting a "server not found" message.

Anyhow, the information here is good for members looking for an airgun slug die setup.

Airgun Swaging Setup

Last edited:
I believe there is an option for custom dies, but they are still playing catch up.
Is that for example my .22 uragan standard likes 216 knockouts .. my 177 standard likes 16gr griffin .. my .30 likes 50gr knockouts.. all these dies might have a small change without notice.. my airforce guns likes the same size slugs. So for me it would be a win - win just to send them the sample..and have them made.. like the one that are already working.. because n the slugs game a small change. Makes the slug useless.. pretty sad in a if I'm not mistaken in $500 die ..

Is that for example my .22 uragan standard likes 216 knockouts .. my 177 standard likes 16gr griffin .. my .30 likes 50gr knockouts.. all these dies might have a small change without notice.. my airforce guns likes the same size slugs. So for me it would be a win - win just to send them the sample..and have them made.. like the one that are already working.. because n the slugs game a small change. Makes the slug useless.. pretty sad in a if I'm not mistaken in $500 die ..
@mercado Or use the money that you would pay for a custom sized swaging die and buy a bullet sizer to get the odd size you may need. From what I’m told they have .217 and .218 pellet/slug dies for airguns. If you place an order for custom dies you’re going to wait a while.