• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Cayden

Received a new Cayden rifle from Crosman on 23 Feb. 2021. Ordered rifle and center point 3-12x44mm scope on Friday morning 12 Feb. 2021. Tried to get free shipping and 25% off using "AGNATION' discount code. Free shipping is no longer available. Shipping was $18.47 by UPS. AGNATION code works. Rifle arrived in good shape, double boxed with well fitted cutout foam padding. Scope arrived in separate box in blister pack with some paper padding. Rifle had approx. 2900 PSI in air cylinder. After running several patches through bore, mounting scope with included rings and checking out how to load the 2 included magazines I sighted it in at 25yd. Started with Crosman Premier 14.3 gr hallow points and adjusted scope. Groups were so-so. H&N Baracuda Hunter Extremes 18.52 gr were better. JSB Exact Jumbo Heavy 18.13 gr. were best with aprox 1/4" group. After several 12 round magazines shot through rifle I shifted target to 50 yd. Filled rifle to 2900 PSI, shot 5 rounds to line impact with vertical line of target. Another 5 shots and I produced a 9/16" group, outside to outside. Not bad for a production rifle out of the box and aprox 200 rounds through it. Thanks to Odoyle for recommending the center point scope, aprox $105 + shopping. Very pleased with this combo at this point in time. db

IMG_0820.1614463861.JPG
IMG_0822.1614464050.JPG

I have the exact same set up, even time line. I had to pull top of the receiver and screw in the bolt tensioner, I guess that's what it would be called. I couldn't get the mag in and ended up cracking the face of the first one I tried. 

This is my first PCP and couldn't be happier. I'm hitting the 80 yard two inch gong with ease. I ordered an assortment of pellets but have only tried the Crosman domed 14.3. I'm getting inch groups at 50 with them. I tried to crono it will the my old chrony but it wouldn't pick up the shots. 

What setting and speed were you getting?