• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A New bubble level

on my Benjamin Titan. Made a big( play on words here) difference.😁

4144A5B1-1E21-4576-9A23-0387FEFEF0F3.jpeg

It's a good start! Check these out for a more "portable" scope level. 🍺

Lol. Good one ..

My affordable cant , cante device. Just pulled the vial out of a old bent level and glued it on ( easy to remove glue).
View attachment 381348
I have done the same thing many times over the years, but rather than glue, I use a piece of modeling clay or that stick stuff they use to hold pictures on the wall, comes off easy and is reusable!! Gotta love simple and inexpensive ideas !!

I have done the same thing many times over the years, but rather than glue, I use a piece of modeling clay or that stick stuff they use to hold pictures on the wall, comes off easy and is reusable!! Gotta love simple and inexpensive ideas !!
Ya, the glue i use was easy removable and rubbery like . Kinda held good and quick easy clean up . Just right for that little job

Reactions: AirShot
Are we mounting or a cante level?

i use a level attached to my scope so that the cross hairs are spot on . then i level the scope so it is exactly in the middle of the bore , the vertical cross hair cuts the bore in the middle.
On low power i can see the front sight post and its dead on the vertical hair.. like you say right down the barrel.. 😉