New bottle for the Maverick

Peashooter

Apr 9, 2021
Denmark
Got a new 500 CC bottle ( 300 BAR ) for the Maverick from the far east, it is of the brand Hexger and appear to be fine, at least it look good, feel good, and so far keep the measly 100 bar i have put in it confined.
The bottle are fitted with a valve from Best Fittings in the UK.
iu

Ill go all the way to 300 BAR next week when i have gotten my 12 L bottle replenished, and it is time to shoot the Maverick again.

IMG_20220804_115609.jpg

As the Asians was able to circumvent Danish customs and sales tax ( 25 % ) it have been a pretty good deal i feel :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
500CC has always been a really good middle ground for size of bottle. 300CC is great for compacts with a appropriate tune, 480 is ok, 580-700 is just too big for most of us that use the air for hunting. 700 is just unusable in the field IMHO. Most of these bottles I am sure are like tires, made in the same factories just stamped with different names, so the valve is the key, good value, makes a good workable bottle. I am glad you are happy with your setup. Ultimate that is what matters, having it work and getting out and shooting!