• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New bisley pad installed

I really liked curved and adjustable butt pads so got a couple Bisleys off of EBAY UK and think it turned out pretty good. Took a lot of grinding but it fits pretty good on the super jumbo.

ECGL4212.1628904368.jpg
PAEI7547.1628904369.jpg

Nice and relatively inexpensive adjustable pads. I have two Daisy Avanti 753s with Bisleys on them. It was a good amount of work contouring the base plate, but i have been very happy with them. I'll see if I can get a picture up tomorrow.

Yes it takes some time with a grinder to get it the the shape you want but I think it's worth it in the end.

Update on my recoil pad. I really like the looks of the curved adjustable pad. I intended to use it for my Taipan Vet When I shoot it I use the bottom of the pad and thought an adjustable one would be great. The Bisley that I got from Amazon is just a little narrow. The steel would cover the butt stock but not the rubber pad. So I didn't use it. I never thought about width.