• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

New bench

Used for 1000 yard benchrest competition using 6mm etc firebreathers. The high precision front rest was crafted by Mr. Bob Pastor - aka "The Viper"....Award winning world class 1000 yard shooter and a fabulous craftsman and machinist.

And the rest is ​also used for all day 500-1000 rounds of sage rat shooting in Northern CA during "Squirrel Wars"

Thought I would pop in my photos of my 2 person bench setup. It has a concrete top 3" thick and there is a set of pads that are not in the photos. The shelter has a cooling fan and a cabinet that houses pellets, pads, bags, and Thermacell in it. I just added a frame I welded up to hold the air tank so it can be shared'

It is set up at the head of a 100 yard range with asphalt core samples in the ground with the ranges on them. It is marked at 10, 14, 20,25,30,35,40,45,50, 55,75. and 100 yards I also have a 25 meter and 50 meter markers for bench rest comps with my shooting friend Jimmy from Camp Fussell.

I have a Field target lanes set up too...All you need here at the Fortress of Pellitude.....LOL

<br><span style="font:11px arial">Uploaded at Snapagogo.com</span>