• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning New Barrel Band for Avenger

I haven't. I wrapped electrical tape 3/4 of the way around my shroud exactly where the band is located (how much it took to fill the gap) and slid it all back together. Did this back in April or so and it's still shooting with zero POI shift. You can't even see the tape or tell that I did it other than the better performance. I understand some folks just enjoy spending money on tweaks and upgrades, but I also like to solve a problem with minimal cost or impact to how the gun came to me out of the box. 

no idea .. my personal thoughts are that the reality is a barrel doesnt need to be 'clamped' in place with many designs and a barrel band doesnt give more accuracy .. the barrels actually do best free floating and the idea of a barrel band is to protect the barrel from being knocked out of alignment, in other words the barrel is just held centered in it, not clamped by it .. its a protector, not an accuracy solution ... most of the time ..

2F1E5F6C-0950-418A-93F3-C757D131BC7E.1635272540.jpeg