• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New baby arrived (Leshiy 2)

And it is pretty, old news for the American and European folk but these just got here. It sure is loud haha.

IMG-20210805-WA0002.1628202649.jpeg

20210805_152439.1628202444.jpg

I find muzzle breaks on PB to be loud. Some can be down right deafening. I never had one on a a pcp, probably makes them seem louder too. Can you remove the muzle break and see if it is any quieter. Guess moderatros are illegal in Canada? 

It sure looks good. Congratulations...

I've shot beside some of the guys with high power rifles at the range with one and it was painful haha. Yeah it very well could make it louder when I'm out with it I'll take it off and see if it makes a difference. Thank you very much and yeah they're illegal here, this was our option here the 350mm with the "handguard" and muzzle brake.

But that said I checked on the chrony and it was 1020 with Crosman premiers so that would definitely make it extra loud.

Absolute eye candy.

The grip resembles Some of Daystate offerings.

Thank you!

Thanks gents, can't wait to get this thing out. 

You are going to love it! And yes, they are loud. Mine (.25 cal, 350mm barrel) without the moderator, sounds like a .22LR going off.

I already do!, however I guess they sent the wrong locking pin for the handguard model. I'll get in touch with the dealer and see if he has any 15.25mm of those parts, because it doesn't quite latch open. Closed it does of course but open it kind of holds itself there but doesn't click, saw a video from Brian and looks like an easy swap out. No worries, just hope that it's not like that for all of these that came to Canada.

Yeah, really loud. Even with 250mm barrel, 350mm shroud and an aftermarket insert.

Decided I'm not gonna fight it too much -- it has other virtues :)

Good looking example!

Well good to know haha, thank you sir.

Keep us posted on that beauty. I should get mine delivered early next week and hope they lock pin isn’t the short like yours. Sounds like you’re going to have to do a bit of tuning unless you decide on shooting much heavier ammo. What optic do you plan on mounting ? I’ve been looking over what I have mounted on other rifles and am having a real hard time between a fixed 10x or a 3X prism . Congrats 

Keep us posted on that beauty. I should get mine delivered early next week and hope they lock pin isn’t the short like yours. Sounds like you’re going to have to do a bit of tuning unless you decide on shooting much heavier ammo. What optic do you plan on mounting ? I’ve been looking over what I have mounted on other rifles and am having a real hard time between a fixed 10x or a 3X prism . Congrats

Thanks Denis, I got a Discovery 1-6 ED not too long ago that will be perfect for it. If I want a bit more range maybe the 4-16 version. As for the tune yeah it's setup to shoot pretty hot and using light pellets didn't help.

Comes with that 4j power puck also I opened that up a bit and put it in and it basically makes it 12fpe. Probably gonna head out to my little private range tomorrow rain or shine and I guess I'll have to pack my SCBA in because this little beauty loves air!

Congrats Glem! I'm curious if it has the same effect as a traditional muzzle brake from a powder burner where the shooter doesn't feel or hear it as much compared to standing on the side. Try shooting it and then have someone else shoot it while your standing on the side as a comparison.

I actually took it off, tbh looks a bit goofy on a gun with a handguard to me. Might just find a thread protector and leave it at that. 

And it was shooting those crosmans over 1k so that only made it louder, with heavier ammo and a little detuned should be workable.

I’m starting to think the 10x Discovery HD is going to be a good fit. The eye relief on any of the prism type scopes are real short unfortunately. I’m really liking those higher end Discovery optics , with only one gripe . The FFP versions have a real thin reticle at low mag , not a problem when illuminated but tend to blend in on dark backgrounds. 

Congrats Glem! I'm curious if it has the same effect as a traditional muzzle brake from a powder burner where the shooter doesn't feel or hear it as much compared to standing on the side. Try shooting it and then have someone else shoot it while your standing on the side as a comparison.

I actually took it off, tbh looks a bit goofy on a gun with a handguard to me. Might just find a thread protector and leave it at that. 

And it was shooting those crosmans over 1k so that only made it louder, with heavier ammo and a little detuned should be workable.

That's understandable. I've honestly only shot my L2 around the house and have never tried shooting it without the moderators because of these people called neighbors lol. I definitely need to get out of the suburbs with the L2 when time permits.