New Artemis Pistol

This looks interesting. A new entry level match pistol from SPA. The PP20. Anyone have any info on this?

pp20.1614130618.jpg

This looks interesting. A new entry level match pistol from SPA. The PP20. Anyone have any info on this?

pp20.1614130618.jpg

Even SPA website doesn't have much info but supposedly it's brand new. Obviously copied other guns and most likely based on some pp700 parts but looks quite interesting. Wes at Airgunarcheryfun.ca said he should be getting them around june-july so I might order one to try when he gets some in stock. 

That bottom tube might indicate PCP imo ...Adjustable trigger likely, Custom Match Grips, maybe a top rail of sorts...If entry level Match 10 meter, $1000.00 range...,???

Very interesting ...

I was told sub 300 or right around 300 by Wes, will see in a few months. 

Artemis, a name synomanis with lack of quality control,just like my spelling is. Hey, but it to can be fixed.LOL

Actually it depends on the model, the PP700 is actually really good especially for the money but the 750 I wasn't a fan of but it has double the number of part of PP700 for about the same price. I am hopeful that the PP20 will be good, one thing I didn't like the PP700 is the trigger and if this thing is like PP700 and has a descent trigger then we have a real winner IMHO. 

After some research, Pistol is made by "Snowpeak" of China and they offer several Pistol models ie. PP700, PP 700AS, PP750, PP800, LP400 And others but these all have the Match Target look ...

However they describe the PP20 as a Entry Level Match Pistol...

I got the following from their Website...

PCP Powered...

Match wooden grips with Palm Shelf...

Adjustable Match Trigger, 1-2 lbs from factory...

Stock is Beech...

Barrel has Optics Rail...

No info on the Barrel but assumed Steel & Rifled...

If buying direct from Snowpeak, a 100 pistol quantity is required...

As far as I can tell they will List at 300 lbs Sterling or $417.00 US...

I would like to see this PP20 brought out in CO2...

Chuck