New Arken Zulus TNC 225 ... THERMAL / I.R. Combination ThermNight & New 3-12 Zulus

Arken, $933.29, 25% off, is $699.88 plus $10 shipping and any Sales Tax.
ArkenOpticsUS.com?

If so, I dont believe they are in stock, 6 to 8 week lead time, and the 20 MOA and/or 35 MOA mounts are not even listed as an option on their web site.

Meanwhile, dealers in the U.K. offer, free shipping to U.S. , include the 0 MOA mount, and if needed your choice of a 20 or 35 MOA mount, and after batteries and TF card are about the same price or even less money, and they have them in stock.

ArkenOpticsUS.com?

If so, I dont believe they are in stock, 6 to 8 week lead time, and the 20 MOA and/or 35 MOA mounts are not even listed as an option on their web site.

Meanwhile, dealers in the U.K. offer, free shipping to U.S. , include the 0 MOA mount, and if needed your choice of a 20 or 35 MOA mount, and after batteries and TF card are about the same price or even less money, and they have them in stock.
I never said in stock, just available but not for instant gratification, and the price. Informational only.

Reactions: Airgun Al
I've spoken with Arken directly about the TNC 225 and because it hasn't launched yet the price isn't confirmed yet, at least not to the trade reps.
I was told they were hoping for under €1700, this was in April.
When I spoke with them in Feb about the scope I was told they were hoping for a price "significantly under £2k".

So my personal guess would be €1499 for a standard version and €1699 for one with a LRF. I assume there will be 2 versions of it. Maybe 4 or 6 if there is a lower rez and higher rez version.

Yes, and it is not even certain i can get one, the NV deal here was only really made possible so hunters ( for free of course on their own dime ) could shoot pests here.
And as i am not going to do that / not able to do that as i do not have a hunting licence, it could well be i am not able to get one anyway.
Still i am going to try one day, and i might even try the illegal route too in the end.

Denmark, not really the star we pose to be,,,,, much is just a spit shine.

Well for me it is primarily the geek factor, i have absolutely no need for a tool like that.

It would be cool if i could supplement my meager pension with a little pesting, but that is not going to happen im afraid.
Of course if it had some reach too, it would be cool to take use of the dead calm winds many nights, not least since i suffer from a decade old sleep disorder no one but me seem to care about.