New Arken Zulus TNC 225 ... THERMAL / I.R. Combination ThermNight & New 3-12 Zulus

Yes but UK outside of EU so have to add customs / taxes and handling fee.
Also i cant just buy a NV scope, that too, you also need a permit for,,,,, which i assume i can get.
A permit is required for NV ?
What a hard country.

My wife visits the UK frequently, so I just get UK delivery. No customs, fees or whatever.
Once the parcel is open it's classed as personal belongings, no duty.

• Sad
Reactions: SHOMER
Yes, and it is not even certain i can get one, the NV deal here was only really made possible so hunters ( for free of course on their own dime ) could shoot pests here.
And as i am not going to do that / not able to do that as i do not have a hunting licence, it could well be i am not able to get one anyway.
Still i am going to try one day, and i might even try the illegal route too in the end.

Denmark, not really the star we pose to be,,,,, much is just a spit shine.

May I ask, who is HPP ?
Are they based in United States??
For whatever reason, (logistics?) it seems the U.K. gets Arken products a little sooner than United States.
High Pressure Pneumatics in michigan...Tom's the man to talk too...ordered mon..got it fri....its a sweet trinket for sure... I'm curious about the thermal the other guys are talking about.....

Reactions: Airgun Al
Nothing ground breaking, but Arken just updated their UK web site, with some TNC225 content, so apparently the TNC225 release is moving forward:

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
17101778193895205039496637476805.jpg

Reactions: Airgun Al
The thermal video looks exceptional.
Cant wait for these to arrive in United States.
Thank you.
I mean, I wouldn't say that.

I guess it's a good deal for the price that you pay, but thermal scopes with only 256 pixels is very limiting. This could be mitigated if they had an overlay mode which blended both modes into one image.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore