New Arken Zulus TNC 225 ... THERMAL / I.R. Combination ThermNight & New 3-12 Zulus

Airgun Al

Dec 6, 2023
usa
Arken Optics just announced 2 brand new Zulus models at the 2024 G.B. Shooting Show.

1. A new thermal Zulus unit that combines thermal and I.R., all into 1, compact unit.

2. A new 3-12 version of the existing Zulus, and is suppose to be priced even less than the current 5-20 version.

Both models are suppose to focus down to aprox. 15', and be available in April.

Guys ...They're already here....out the door was $ 730 ish.....great clarity so far....

IMG_20240225_120254623_HDR.jpg

NO....day/night vision 5x20 lrf....a lower base power is coming in a couple weeks...already got mine on order..lol
Very nice!

I heard that Arken just announced 2 brand new Zulus models at the 2024 G.B. Shooting Show.

1. A new thermal Zulus unit that combines thermal and I.R., all into 1, compact unit.

2. A new 3-12 version of the existing Zulus, and is suppose to be priced even less than the current 5-20 version.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Arken Optics just announced 2 brand new Zulus models at the 2024 G.B. Shooting Show.

Very nice!

I heard that Arken just announced 2 brand new Zulus models at the 2024 G.B. Shooting Show.

Springer...I had mine on the kitchen table..looking through a dirty screen at the house TEN yrds from me....i cud see screw heads n scratches in the wall.....field of view was a good 5/6 feet.....up close i wasnt expecting much....man was I suprised

Reactions: Airgun Al
On the UK forum somebody posted a correction of 2000 pounds. Also some speculation that availability in the US will lag behind the UK.
This Arken rep. says the price on the new thermal will be 2000.
2000 pounds, dollars, or bananas?
Since it was filmed in Birmingham, I assume he is referring to pounds....

New mounts too.
0 moa
20 moa
35 moa

Last edited:
This Arken rep. says the price on the new thermal will be 2000.
2000 pounds, dollars, or bananas?
Since it was filmed in Birmingham, I assume he is referring to pounds....

New mounts too.
0 moa
20 moa
35 moa

Definitely seems to be some confusion about the price. Hopefully we'll know soon.

Would also like to at least see angular measurements of FOV. My understanding is that the available measurements are just estimates.

I probably could get away with 5x as my lowest magnification but that's borderline with some of my current scopes.

Reactions: Airgun Al
where do you purchase a 20MOA rail.
In the U.K., the buyer has a choice of which rail they prefer, at time of Zulus purchase.

I believe the rails are probably sold separately as well.

In the U.S., I assume that eventually, we will have the same options.

If you just need a rail, Id suggest contacting Arken, as the rails may be already available separately.

I have to shop in EU ville where i live, also it is not a immediate thing CUZ as it is i have absolutely nothing to use a scope like that for.
It would be nice if i could supplement my pension shooting rats in the nights where my sleep disorder anyways keep me awake,
But i can not just do that unfortunately as i have a control freak big brother state hovering over me.
Also actually licences rat shooters, would probably throw a Karen tantrum i " muscled " in on their turf, so " bending " the law is not even possible.

Mind you there are plenty of rats to shoot here.

Those combi scopes,,, 😚 i am looking high and low to find a excuse to buy a Zulus in the regular LRF flavor.

I am seeing Krale have the regular 5-20 arken incommoding.
Some UK sellers had a 10% discount last weekend.
My Arken zulus LRF was delivered 30 minutes ago. £540 about 630 Euro.

Temptation got the better of me.🙂

Reactions: Peashooter