• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New AoA Super Springer has Landed

I have the (regular) HW80 in .22, and it has been devastating on rabbits and squirrels. Stay on top of the screws especially trigger guard ones. I love how the long range hunter come with swivel studs pre-installed. Naming is kinda funny... they use a carbine barrel but it's a long range hunter. What is the regular (long) version then? :) Is the moderator removable? I would love to know if it makes a difference (usually, they say it doesn't really work on springers).

My buddy bought a Beeman R1 , about the same as a HW80 in the early 1980's when they first were imported by Dr. Beeman. After he saw my Feinwerkbau 124D , he had a series of air rifles , none as capable as the FWB 124D. I bought it from Air Rifle Headquarers , as in 1979 I didn't know about the Beeman company. I still have it , and with a new spring and piston seal it shoots like new. Pomona Air Guns did the work. I am anxious to see your video.