New Altaros M24 - magazine version also with adjustable mounting rail for rifle scope

We are launching the popular rifle M24 in to new variant with a magazine, which fundamentally advances the M24 rifle concept to a new level and enables dynamic shooting or comfortable prone shooting.
Rifle comes with a detachable 5 round magazine and a 2 round hunting magazine. The magazines are designed for our ATP King and Queen slugs, with which the M24 achieves the best possible accuracy.

The rifle is already supplied as standard with an adjustable mounting rail for the scope, which allows you to adjust the angle of the scope with any mounts for its maximum possible vertical elevation and thus enable accurate aiming even at hundreds of meters.

p.s.
currently only a very limited quantity in stock and only in caliber .25. Both calibers will be offered with a magazine once stocked

We are launching the popular rifle M24 in to new variant with a magazine, which fundamentally advances the M24 rifle concept to a new level and enables dynamic shooting or comfortable prone shooting.
Rifle comes with a detachable 5 round magazine and a 2 round hunting magazine. The magazines are designed for our ATP King and Queen slugs, with which the M24 achieves the best possible accuracy.

The rifle is already supplied as standard with an adjustable mounting rail for the scope, which allows you to adjust the angle of the scope with any mounts for its maximum possible vertical elevation and thus enable accurate aiming even at hundreds of meters.

p.s.
currently only a very limited quantity in stock and only in caliber .25. Both calibers will be offered with a magazine once stocked
Any news on the new stock and UPS shipping?

Reactions: rodjava
The aluminium stock is already made in several pieces, but the black anodizing has stretched a bit, because we currently being tested another company, as the shade did not match at previsu anodizing company. As soon as we have the final finish, we will present the stock on rifle.

The new trigger is being prepared for filing a patent application.

We are dealing with UPS, but as someone wrote here, the worst company of all, it takes a week or two to respond to emails. No one answers the phone. At least this is how it works in the Czech Republic, but as others have written, it is a company-wide problem in other EU countries as well.

The aluminium stock is already made in several pieces, but the black anodizing has stretched a bit, because we currently being tested another company, as the shade did not match at previsu anodizing company. As soon as we have the final finish, we will present the stock on rifle.

The new trigger is being prepared for filing a patent application.

We are dealing with UPS, but as someone wrote here, the worst company of all, it takes a week or two to respond to emails. No one answers the phone. At least this is how it works in the Czech Republic, but as others have written, it is a company-wide problem in other EU countries as well.
Will the magazine version be available with the new stock? Any accuracy decrease with the magazine version? Any estimate on the price for the new stock?
Will the stock be sold separately so previous owners can upgrade to the new stock? I take it it's not possible to upgrade a first edition M24 to the magazine version?

I really want to buy this rifle and do an in depth review of it. I really hope the problems with UPS can be sorted.

Reactions: rodjava
Will the magazine version be available with the new stock? Any accuracy decrease with the magazine version? Any estimate on the price for the new stock?
Will the stock be sold separately so previous owners can upgrade to the new stock? I take it it's not possible to upgrade a first edition M24 to the magazine version?

I really want to buy this rifle and do an in depth review of it. I really hope the problems with UPS can be sorted.
I noticed absolutely no reduction in precision when using the magazine. On the contrary, my accuracy has improved, as I am able to fire a groups of shots almost without changing the shooting position.
yes the stock is being developed to be compatible with the original M24s so it was possible to replace the plastic stock with a aluminum one.
Due to the fact that a new groove has to be milled into the bolt body, the additional installation of the magazine is very demanding.
We have seen some progress with another UPS employee contacting us, even by phone and being much more active. So we will see.
Let me guess, the trigger will be adjustable to less than 100 grams?
Personally I got used to a triger resistance under 50 grams with the new trigger, but it's a complete horror to go back and shoot something with a 250 or 500g trigger;)
We will see what will be left in stock from the new series after deliveries to distributors in the EU.

We would like to finally deliver some pieces to the US, but at the moment when deliveries to the EU are without problem for us, we call the path of least resistance (this does not change the fact that we still trying to arrange UPS shipping)

I noticed absolutely no reduction in precision when using the magazine. On the contrary, my accuracy has improved, as I am able to fire a groups of shots almost without changing the shooting position.
yes the stock is being developed to be compatible with the original M24s so it was possible to replace the plastic stock with a aluminum one.
Due to the fact that a new groove has to be milled into the bolt body, the additional installation of the magazine is very demanding.
We have seen some progress with another UPS employee contacting us, even by phone and being much more active. So we will see.

Personally I got used to a triger resistance under 50 grams with the new trigger, but it's a complete horror to go back and shoot something with a 250 or 500g trigger;)
We will see what will be left in stock from the new series after deliveries to distributors in the EU.

We would like to finally deliver some pieces to the US, but at the moment when deliveries to the EU are without problem for us, we call the path of least resistance (this does not change the fact that we still trying to arrange UPS shipping)
...who will distribute these rifles in The Netherlands?

I am in the USA and would buy a M24 in 25cal in a second but this is tough. Please make UPS or FedEx or DHL.... someone please release the M24s.

check post #6