New Airgun show in Indiana

Interest in attending an airgun show in Indiana?

• Total voters
It sounds like a great idea. There will undoubtedly be interest from people that have no knowledge of airguns and this sport as a whole so a show is the perfect venue to attract new people to the sport. It's also a perfect opportunity to give the newcomers some hands on and will be perfect time to show the younger people some hands on gun safety.

It sounds like a great idea. There will undoubtedly be interest from people that have no knowledge of airguns and this sport as a whole so a show is the perfect venue to attract new people to the sport. It's also a perfect opportunity to give the newcomers some hands on and will be perfect time to show the younger people some hands on gun safety.
I have a hall at the Tippecanoe Fairgrounds tentatively reserved for June 8th. There is a gun show scheduled in a different hall the same weekend, so I’m hoping to generate some cross traffic.

If this show was gauged more toward pcp instead of vintage bb guns, it would indeed be a very interesting show.
The show will be open to all vendors with any airgun related items.

I've attended the Pacific, Findley, Midwest and the Hickory shows. There were usually a few dealer/distributers/ manufacturers there, but the majority of the vendors are folks that bring there own personal collections to buy, sell and trade. I expect mine to be about the same.

Approximately how many tables would you be expecting to fill for this airgun show? What is the size of the facility you have in mind? Thanks.
The event hall is 7,000 sq. ft. and I'm still figuring out an exact table count, but right now I'm looking at getting 84 comfortably in the hall with enough room between table for folks to move around.

Reactions: Farmplinker2