New Airgun Challenge

Joe I asked my wife if I could borrow one of her rings to do the challenge, But sorry no go. I'd better not post what she told me to do & as for her secret draws, I think I'll just leave them alone. I never pass up your videos, because they are so hilarious you make my day every time I watch them ( just hope the neighbors don't listen to ya) LoL. Can't wait for the next one, now I know your doing a lot better by the looks of this one ! Keep them coming Joe ! Darell

Ladies and Gentlemen ... In this corner... wearing black trunks ... weighing one pound and thirteen ounces ... powered by 4 Duracell batteries ... claiming that the song "Shakin' All Over" was written by, for and about him ... hailing from Acme Manufacturing Company in Boulder Colorado ... give it up for the "I N T I M A D O R"!!!

​And in this corner we have JW Rhea ... baddest man in the whole damn town ... badder than old King Kong ... meaner than a junk yard dog ... wearing pink trunks with "Unhand my wife you horse thief" written across the back ... yep it's ole John Wane ... snarling, fuming, frothing, violently gibbering ... looking like a immaculate conception between Groucho Marx and Fidel Castro with an old Afro haircut and even a hint of the old Irish gunman in those mad green eyes.

​Ladies and Gentlemen, the fight of the century, the battle between the bulging vibrating veins of the Intimador and the penetrating unbridled rage of the Predator. Lets get ready to R U M B L E. :)

1524605884_5382405075adfa3bc7762a2.99969749_45.jpg

If I messed her ring up she'd kill me