• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Air Rifle That’s Out Of This World

not hilarious video the part where you never broke character is weird at best. excellent showage how video can be manipulated, i dont know why aoa an fx parted ways i own daystate brocock ags not a huge fx fanboy, but impacts are my fav right now
Ahh I bet you were foaming at the mouth until you heard the few "suttle" hints it was fake.

Perfectly understandable. Saturday night I tripped on an RC car my son left on the kitchen floor and fell unceremoniously onto a bottle of New Amsterdam vodka. Nearly a quarter of it was gone before I regained my composure.
also it was makers mark, which is some fine ass whiskey, i knew a fella who bought new amsterdam and poored into a ketel 1 bottle to look like he was balling

Dude! That’s amateur hour! If you want the latest, greatest, top of the line in airguns, you need to get your hands on a FiX Airgun! New improved model released weekly. Most of the time, you can just buy the accessories to fix it, I mean, tune/improve it yourself. Sadly, not American made, but we do have a local call/distribution center 🙌🏻

Reactions: airgunmike56