• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Air Rifle That’s Out Of This World

I got wind of these coming out late last year and wanted a matching pair for Christmas. I told Santa there was this new air rifle being released soon and I sure would like having a couple of them under the tree. He must have knew exactly what I was talking about because he told me he didn’t give two fuxs. I tried to reason with him and he became extremely combative. He started yelling “GET OFF MY LAP OLD MAN” over and over. I’m sure he was just concerned I might shoot both my eyes out with a pair of these and wanted to avoid a law suit. I will ask him again this year and see if he’s changed his mind. I’ll have to write him a letter though since I’m apparently now banned from the Mall.

Ok, LOL being new to air guns in general, and not owning any PCP's yet (Ordered my first! Kral NP-03).. so I was fairly confused what was going on. I thought "it ONLY has 56 O-rings?.. how many do normal ones have???"

I'm ashamed, it took me up to the point when he started pole vaulting with the barrel to know it was a joke.

Last edited:
Maybe you can set up the rifle to shoot hotdogs too :ROFLMAO:
IMG_4304.PNG