Tuning New Air Force 50 CAL LSS won\\\'t fire any sugestions

Yep Im well aware of what the manual says but you wouldnt be the first one bending valve rod by dry fire. You will only ruin your buffer o-ring under tophat and valve by doing it. Af texans have massive hammer ramming towards tophat and if there is zero pressure due no resistance in chamber and hammer adjusted to max you will ram it pretty hard. If I remember correctly Gunpower manual says not to do it and its 100%:ly same gun except sold in UK by EU dealer. Its really unlikely to happen tho if you cant even knock your valve open with hammer preload. Only reason this could happen tho is bent valve rod, absolutely dead hammer spring or way too much pressure in tank.

I guess you're the smarter one-

Worth watchi g-

https://youtu.be/MfTv8dwGpwI

Yep Im well aware of what the manual says but you wouldnt be the first one bending valve rod by dry fire. You will only ruin your buffer o-ring under tophat and valve by doing it. Af texans have massive hammer ramming towards tophat and if there is zero pressure due no resistance in chamber and hammer adjusted to max you will ram it pretty hard. If I remember correctly Gunpower manual says not to do it and its 100%:ly same gun except sold in UK by EU dealer. Its really unlikely to happen tho if you cant even knock your valve open with hammer preload. Only reason this could happen tho is bent valve rod, absolutely dead hammer spring or way too much pressure in tank.

I guess you're the smarter one-

Worth watchi g-

https://youtu.be/MfTv8dwGpwI

I quess your the funny one.. Lol

No Sir,

Spoke with Air Force this morning and they are sending a new rifle to replace this one.

Thanks

Steve

Glad to hear of quality customer service from Air Force. Let us know how you like her once you're set up. 
I don't recall if you're mainly interested in long range targets or hunting but if targets I highly recommend a step down in-line reg or Mr. Doug Noble's reg in bottle. Much more consistent and worthwhile if targets/groups at long distances as I'm sure you know, tolerance stacking/variables add up fast on paper. 
Welcome to the world of airguns sir & I hope you enjoy as much as I do.

You can follow me to see my soon to be .257 Lilja barreled Scandalous by John Bowman at 2-300, until I get Talley rings to keep scope optically centered and go further out. I'd like to see everyone's groups. Always a pleasure 

New Air Force LSS 50 Cal arrived yesterday. It was obvious when cocking the new rifle that the old one has a defect. This one works flawless. It is a beast on power. Air Force customer service was top notch. I always say with anything mechanical its not if you are ever going to have a problem but how it is handled if you do. With that said Air Force stepped up to the plate. Very happy with the 50 cal.