Tuning New Air Force 50 CAL LSS won\\\'t fire any sugestions

Possibly trigger sear not engaging if it's indeed not the safety-?

I would (as previously stated) try wooden dowel the projectile out muzzle loader style to safely remove it then dry fire to see of air is coming out of the barrel since your pellet or slug may just be too oversized causing the constipation syndrome. It does happen.

Does your mother know you on her computer??????

Is THIS question directed towards me-?

I would retract the cocking lever a little bit and shove a wooden or fiberglass dowel rod and tap the projectile completely out muzzle loader style if the gun still won't fire after the safety is disengaged then remove the projectile then dry fire to see if any air comes out then go from there.

Thats really poopty advice mister. You should NEVER dry fire AF Texan line of guns unless you want to rek your valve. 

I just received mine two weeks ago and waited to get my scope before trying it out and had same concern. The power wheel was maxed out and I could not turn. It appeared that the hammer was not releasing. It was on a weekend so I knew I could not get a call through to Air force so I disassembled it. I found the hammer weight stuck in the tube. I dislodged it and found burrs on one end of the weight causing it to stick in the tube. I cleaned it up with fine sand paper, lubed it and reinstalled. It works flawlessly now. I have a mechanical background and don't suggest you take it apart unless you are pretty confident in your ability. I would get ahold of Airforce first. So far I love this thing. It is a beast in .50

I would retract the cocking lever a little bit and shove a wooden or fiberglass dowel rod and tap the projectile completely out muzzle loader style if the gun still won't fire after the safety is disengaged then remove the projectile then dry fire to see if any air comes out then go from there.

Thats really poopty advice mister. You should NEVER dry fire AF Texan line of guns unless you want to rek your valve.

Are we talking no air or no projectile? My understanding is that firing with no air source will damage things, but firing with no projectile doesn’t usually hurt anything as long as the action is closed. I have heard that balanced valves might be damaged by dry firing even with air. Is the Texan valve balanced? Here is a thread addressing the issue with both Travis (from WAR & JSAR) and Tom from AAA both giving an opinion.

https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=92703.0

Seem maybe you didn't read the AIR FORCE manual correctly? They say it will be damaged if "dry firing WITHOUT THE SPIN-LOC SLEEVE in place". Based on this statement one should believe that if you dry fire WITH the Spin-Loc sleeve in place NO DAMAGE will be done.

NOTICE: READ THIS MANUAL ENTIRELY BEFORE CHARGING OR USING YOUR AIRGUN!WARNING: Make sure air rifle is unloaded before installing air tank.!CAUTION: Dry firing without the Spin-Loc sleeve in place will damage the rifle.

https://www.airforceairguns.com/v/vspfiles/assets/manuals/AF-TexanSSManual2017.pdf

SERIOUSLY-?

638649735.1616957090.jpg

Yep Im well aware of what the manual says but you wouldnt be the first one bending valve rod by dry fire. You will only ruin your buffer o-ring under tophat and valve by doing it. Af texans have massive hammer ramming towards tophat and if there is zero pressure due no resistance in chamber and hammer adjusted to max you will ram it pretty hard. If I remember correctly Gunpower manual says not to do it and its 100%:ly same gun except sold in UK by EU dealer. Its really unlikely to happen tho if you cant even knock your valve open with hammer preload. Only reason this could happen tho is bent valve rod, absolutely dead hammer spring or way too much pressure in tank. 

SERIOUSLY-?

Screenshot_2021-03-28-08-47-06.1616957373.png

https://youtu.be/z6mpWSMkkyI