Tuning New Air Force 50 CAL LSS won\\\'t fire any sugestions

Maybe you got a melon if that thing is set to max and won't fire. But be sure the valve is not locked - according to the manual this could happen if tank is overfilled

Gun fires but projectile remains in the barrel Is the air tank filled? Is the barrel free from obstructions? Was the action closed and locked when you fired? Is the projectile of the correct caliber for the barrel? Are you sure the projectile did not exit the barrel? Remove the air tank and look through the rear of the barrel to verify that it is still inside. Is the tuner turned up high enough for the specific projectile? If the tuner is turned down, increase its tension on the striker spring by rotating it downward. Once you get the gun to fire, you can start backing the tuner down again to the desired level.

Gun fails to fire when the trigger is pulled Is the gun cocked? Has the safety been taken off? Is the removable air tank installed? Is the tank filled with air? Is anything blocking the valve or the bolt? Is the air tank overfilled, causing valve lock?

Does your mother know you on her computer??????

Is THIS question directed towards me-?

I would retract the cocking lever a little bit and shove a wooden or fiberglass dowel rod and tap the projectile completely out muzzle loader style if the gun still won't fire after the safety is disengaged then remove the projectile then dry fire to see if any air comes out then go from there.

Don't drain the bottle just remove it if you want to do that there is no sense in having a pump it back up. After you remove the bottle try working your safety back and forth. I have a funny feeling that it's in the safety. If this is a new gun that you purchased I would contact him place you bought it from and tell them what's going on. They may have you send it back to Air Force but those guys are great with customer service. You go screw around with it too much they're not going to warranty it.

Don't drain the bottle just remove it if you want to do that there is no sense in having a pump it back up. After you remove the bottle try working your safety back and forth. I have a funny feeling it's in the safety. If this is a new gun that you purchased I would contact him place you bought it from and tell them what's going on. They may have you send it back to Air Force but those guys are great with customer service. You go screw around with it too much they're not going to warranty it.

Wish I thought of that.