New Air Fan Cooled Carette Coming with Upgraded components and Design

Well I'm feeling a bit depressed after reading this topic since I have a Carette 2 on the way. I watched several video's on youtube about it and already having had good purchases on other items with Joe, I didn't think to come here. Oh well, who knows, maybe the problems have been worked out by now. If not, I'm particularly gifted when it comes to fixing things, so I have that. But parts availability is key.

Well I'm feeling a bit depressed after reading this topic since I have a Carette 2 on the way. I watched several video's on youtube about it and already having had good purchases on other items with Joe, I didn't think to come here. Oh well, who knows, maybe the problems have been worked out by now. If not, I'm particularly gifted when it comes to fixing things, so I have that. But parts availability is key.
i wish you good luck with getting parts from JB .

Last edited:
Once we have a dealer in USA, he will be responsible for after-sales

Once we have a dealer in USA, he will be responsible for after-sales support.
Sorry to say this but you picked the WRONG DEALER, he did not help me at all , he answered the first call & then ignored me completely , because i did not purchase from him ,(as stated by his employee..) i was an Earlybird buyer straight from china, ,i was a customer of JB previously, but he will never get 1 cent from me ever again, i gave up & purchased a Coltri ..

Reactions: Jasonmc
Sorry to say this but you picked the WRONG DEALER, he did not help me at all , he answered the first call & then ignored me completely , because i did not purchase from him ,(as stated by his employee..) i was an Earlybird buyer straight from china, ,i was a customer of JB previously, but he will never get 1 cent from me ever again, i gave up & purchased a Coltri ..
I bought carette compressor from Joe sometime back.. talked to him on the phone all was good. After owning it a couple of years the high pressure side wasn't working any longer. I called Joe about getting parts. Long story short... Too bad so sad, sorry about your luck. I did manage to get parts and that was something! I post here asking about getting parts. I get a PM with contact info. I PM the contact. After a few messages back and forth he calls me. The language barrier wasn't too bad. Definitely an experience. I did manage to get my parts rather quickly. The compressor worked fine after the rebuild (still does but I no longer own it. A family member has it and really likes it) I swore from that point on...never ever would I go through that again. I bought a compressor that is well known and parts support isn't a problem (I haven't had any issues whatsoever with the new compressor)

I bought carette compressor from Joe sometime back.. talked to him on the phone all was good. After owning it a couple of years the high pressure side wasn't working any longer. I called Joe about getting parts. Long story short... Too bad so sad, sorry about your luck. I did manage to get parts and that was something! I post here asking about getting parts. I get a PM with contact info. I PM the contact. After a few messages back and forth he calls me. The language barrier wasn't too bad. Definitely an experience. I did manage to get my parts rather quickly. The compressor worked fine after the rebuild (still does but I no longer own it. A family member has it and really likes it) I swore from that point on...never ever would I go through that again. I bought a compressor that is well known and parts support isn't a problem (I haven't had any issues whatsoever with the new compressor)
What brand did you end up getting?