New Air Fan Cooled Carette Coming with Upgraded components and Design

Hi Everyone,

The new model is a reliable three-stage high pressure air compressor with some features as follows.

Air cooled design, all steel hardened cylinder liner and steel piston ring, especially the second and third stage pistons are coated with special tool steel with hardness up to hv2000, friction coefficiency (0.05-0.15), thus can ensure long service life, without reducing performance.

Second and third-stage floating pistons, wear-resistant increase of 200%.

The P21 filter cartridge is made of stainless steel,which is very durable. The filter cover adopts thread design, which is more convenient for self replacement and low maintenance cost.

The new compressor is targeted for filling carbon fiber tanks and will be sold at a price any serious air gunner can afford. It is intended to fill the gap between unreliable low quality compressors and commercial grade compressors which most hobbyists don't need and out of their budget range.

You might check it out on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_WNGP18jY8

The only substances I know of that could give such a low coefficient of friction and live is BAM. ( boron, aluminum and magnesium with titanium diboride. The world’s third hardest material, next to diamond and and boron carbide). But industrial uses are still in the future. 

Kinda hard to believe little o'l Carrette has outpaced the worlds leading tech companies. 

Knife

Reactions: Smitty911
How many US dollars and when available? How much does it weight?

Does this mean the water cooled model I own now will be obsolete with no availability for part's?

We have not decided on which dealer to sell this new unit yet. The weight of new unit is about 38 KG.

It does not mean that the water cooled model will be obsolete because we will supply spare parts to support their use of Carette compressor in the near future.

I have a carette..so far its been fine with very little issues. The parts support of emailing a guy, who knows a guy, who knew a guy, to get a part.. no thanks! Not for me. Lack of research before purchasing is on me. my next compressor purchase ( which I'm looking, calling, emailing on now) will have parts support here in the US that I can easily call and get what I may need. Set up a place where one can go online, order parts for what they have first before introducing something new with the same lacking support. It's great your bringing a new product to market. But the lack of a place I can order parts on line with no parts diagrams for the compressor I currently have. I wouldn't even consider this one. 

I have a carette..so far its been fine with very little issues. The parts support of emailing a guy, who knows a guy, who knew a guy, to get a part.. no thanks! Not for me. Lack of research before purchasing is on me. my next compressor purchase ( which I'm looking, calling, emailing on now) will have parts support here in the US that I can easily call and get what I may need. Set up a place where one can go online, order parts for what they have first before introducing something new with the same lacking support. It's great your bringing a new product to market. But the lack of a place I can order parts on line with no parts diagrams for the compressor I currently have. I wouldn't even consider this one.

Once we have a dealer in USA, he will be responsible for after-sales support.

Does the second and third stage have steel rings, or just a machined fit?

There is no steel rings. The service life of second and third stage plungers is more than one thousand hours.
second and third stage piston.1615981312.png

Thanks Bosun,

Can you tell us about the filter towers? Is one tower an air/water separator and the 2nd one a breathing air quality type filter?

Will the compressor fill to a full 4,500 psi or 310 bar?

Will it have a safety valve that vents at 310 bar as opposed to burst disc? 

Can you share how the testing is going and when the product may be available? Any estimated cost ?

Thank you,

ksblank

Thanks Bosun,

Can you tell us about the filter towers? Is one tower an air/water separator and the 2nd one a breathing air quality type filter?

Will the compressor fill to a full 4,500 psi or 310 bar?

Will it have a safety valve that vents at 310 bar as opposed to burst disc? 

Can you share how the testing is going and when the product may be available? Any estimated cost ?

Thank you,

ksblank

1. Yes, the air/water separator and breathing air quality filter are separate. (The filer core is similar to P21 filter of Bauer compressor)

2. Yes, the compressor builds pressure to 4500 psi. (You could adjust the auto-stop pressure from 3000 psi to 4500 psi).

3. Yes, there is a safety valve that vents if the auto-stop mechanism fails, and the pressure reaches higher than 5000 psi.

As to other questions, I am not able to answer at the moment.