AEA New AEA M50 Owner - Advice on Mod Items

Hello All -

New to the forum and new to PCP shooting in general.

After some dalliances with very small bore CO2, I finally dug in to do some PCP research and decided on a platform to get my feet wet - the M50.

I ordered it with a 5" barrel and 4" tank, extended mag and some .50cal 235gr rounds it supposed to eat well.

First compressor is on the way as well - 3GX Pumps.

I'm interested to hear what folks who have this platform think about mods and accessories they couldn't live without.

Reasonably affordable sights?

TIA for your thoughts!

RootDude

I converted my m50 to 457 22'' barrel and put a 700 cc carbon fiber bottle on it and the tpp fixed stock adapter. I'm seriously consider getting the m50 pistol with the small tube and 5'' barrel plus maybe a 13'' barrel too. Then I could use the bottle from my max and have the full sized rifle too since I have the tubes and barrel already. You may want to fill around 3800 or so. That seems to be where these guns shoot best. Welcome to airgun nation. I look forward to hearing about your experience with it.

I converted my m50 to 457 22'' barrel and put a 700 cc carbon fiber bottle on it and the tpp fixed stock adapter. I'm seriously consider getting the m50 pistol with the small tube and 5'' barrel plus maybe a 13'' barrel too. Then I could use the bottle from my max and have the full sized rifle too since I have the tubes and barrel already. You may want to fill around 3800 or so. That seems to be where these guns shoot best. Welcome to airgun nation. I look forward to hearing about your experience with it.
So nice to see that the platform is so flexible.

I got mine from TPP as well and Jim mentioned he was going to include the stock adapter for me as well as a folding stock.

I think eventually I want it rigged out like an SBR with a pistol option.

Actually, I'd like to stay on one platform, period, and have the option of making it into anything that catches my eye. That said, I'd been eyeballing the Benjamin Bulldog for months before seeing the AEA offerings and jumped at the chance to own a modular rig first.

Thanks for the thoughts!