N/A New addition...

this just arrived a little while ago.

Air Arms TX200 MKI in a custom carved thumbhole stock, knurled underlever and Leupold VX-III 6.5-20X40MM. I have seen less than a handful of MKI's come up for sale in many years. It's in really nice condition and has a quick shot cycle and crisp trigger. This a nice addition to my collection, my other TX200 is a MKII, maybe someday I'll add a MKIII?

tx200mki 2.jpg

tx200 mki.jpg

Last edited:
Top notch stock - can you identify the maker?
It looks like it could be a CS stock to me, but I am not positive. The carving would have to be custom but again no idea on who did it. There is also an engraved silver pistol grip cap that I will likely sand down and re-polish to remove the prior owner's name.

Last edited:
Reactions: crowski
Didn’t take long to arrive. Beautiful rifle. Certainly belongs in you collection. Enjoy. Crow
I was surprised how quickly it got here! I ran it over the chrony and had stunning results. 5 pellets showed and ES of 3.43 and SD of 1.00fps. Avg 802fps/12.05fpe w/AA 4.51 8.44gr.

I was surprised how quickly it got here! I ran it over the chrony and had stunning results. 5 pellets showed and ES of 3.43 and SD of 1.00fps. Avg 802fps/12.05fpe w/AA 4.51 8.44gr.

Quite the unicorn! I did not know there were any MK1's in the the states. That is supposed to have the sweet " short stroke" power plant. How is the shot cycle? Bravo!

Reactions: DualMagMike