New addition to my collection.....

I've never had a good .177 rifle, I hope this proves it's worth!!

Any owners with tips, I'd love to hear from....

Will

daystate.1633395147.jpg

Just fill it up with air and clean the barrel and take it out and shoot it.That’s the only tip I can give you. Mines a 22 caliber and shoots Great right out of the box. I just put a Hawke Vantage scope on mine. I can’t find anything I don’t like about it.I hope you’re 17 caliber shoots Just as good. The only reason I bought a 22 caliber is because I already had enough 17 calibers.

Congrats on the Revere! The Huntsman series are truly one of the greats. I only have a Regal XL in .22 so I can't comment on the .177 models and I currently don't own any .177 PCPs' at the moment. The only advice I could give is mount a good scope and start shooting. I hear they're not pellet picky but generally do well with JSB Heavy 10.34gr and the 8.44gr. I think it will prove it's worth. I see a .177 Revere in my future but I'm looking at the 12 ft.lb. model.

Will, you are welcome. Also, maybe reach out to Christian, aka @intenseaty22 He has a sub 12 Huntsman Revere, which I know he is putting through the paces. He is heading to EBR but shoot him a PM I am sure he would be more than happy to give you his opinion. Also, Dana is generally pretty good about returning PMs if you want to maybe ask him any questions not answered in his video.