NEW 750 THREAD...NEW DEVELOPMENTS

That is outstanding,I received my pp750 straight form Wes,.177 Canadian model,I've been doing some work on it,I do think I am going to have to fix it=clean up the rough edges,which are numerous..that said it can be a great pistol....so worth the effort.

I will just say what a bargain price to have Brain work over your pistol,I should have had him do mine.

I think Brain is smart,he knows what he is doing,I think you guys should tip him.👍✌️

The billing system pings the emails that we were provided byWes prior to sending, if there is an issue it will not send Deb and I will go thru the list this morning to see which ones did not send and call to verify those emails. It is 7:28am and we are just getting to shop this morning. Will log in and see whos did not go thru, and get ahold of those folks today to ge invoices to you.

Brian

The billing system pings the emails that we were provided byWes prior to sending, if there is an issue it will not send Deb and I will go thru the list this morning to see which ones did not send and call to verify those emails. It is 7:28am and we are just getting to shop this morning. Will log in and see whos did not go thru, and get ahold of those folks today to ge invoices to you.

Brian

Finally got my invoice and paid right away, thanks Brian!!! 

It has been so long, it feels like The wait is longer than the wait I had for my impact Hahahaha!

Good morning folks, All of the PP750s that have paid invoices have been shipped Deb is going to be sending out your tracking numbers today to the emails we have verified with you.

The original goal was to get the TP changed for Wes and to go over them to make sure they were in good order. Along the way as I have stated we found quite frankly crap machining cut hammer and missing cocking springs and terrible QC. It was decided to go ahead and fix the issues found and open them up a bit to make sure they could make a decent FPS count.When they arrived the best they would make was just under 500fps, after maching replacing springs and getting rid of the crap machining all have tested over 625fps on there baselines with hammer springs all the way out. This should give folks decent adjustment levels. I am reccomending folks put atleast 100 rounds thru them before making changes to allow the regulators to settle down, we make this suggestion for any regulated air gun. Some pistols may take a few more or less. If you have any questions you can email Veradium at [email protected].

Thank you
Respectfully
Brian